Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Kerjan Sector ----- > Mec Sector ????? in the Kerjan Sector ???? I, keep hearing this but for some odd reason. I complete the Kerjan Sector Quest but it doesn't update... Below it shows in a bolt the Mec Sector but that's now where to be found. In the Kerjan Sector or outside of it.

Then there's the Una Patrol Sector... i've finished it but get no update.....

I've gone in and out of the Kerjan sector 4 or 5 x.... I've given up on this one at the point....

As for the Una Patrol Sector i've done it 2x and still it tell's me i've finished it and can leave the sector but no update with a check mark.

I know all these bugs must be driving you guys bonkers !. It sure is me lol.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-14-2010, 01:13 PM
Yeah, I've having the same problem. Probably just a bug that they'll get fixed, hopefully soon.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-14-2010, 01:18 PM
I finished them all just fine, but heard of other who can't

Seems to randomly effect people
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-14-2010, 01:19 PM
makes me feel better that im not the only one lol
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-14-2010, 01:20 PM
I had that as well...the solution was to quit the quest and then reget it. The bits you have finished will update and the ones that wouldn't complete will now be open to.

Thats how it worked for me anyways.

Good Luck
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-14-2010, 01:25 PM
exact same thing happend 2 me, wierdly the last part of the quest did up date but not the others (except 1st)
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-14-2010, 01:35 PM
The issue with Kerjan/Mec, is cause they re-named the system, Mec was the old name. The quest text hasn't been updated, and it seems sometimes this causes credit to not be applied for going to the right system (kerjan)
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-14-2010, 01:45 PM
Q. - Does this mean I have to return to the SOL system to re-take the mission ?.

Q. - If so by talking to that commander he'll allow me to quit the mission and then restart the mission ?.

I don't mind spend time doing it all over again. I'd rather be able to finish it then not at all and be stuck re-doing it 10 x lol..