Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Empire Veteran
# 161
12-13-2013, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the support and keeping it alive.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
Empire Veteran
# 163
01-03-2014, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
I could care less what Cryptic adds if they would at least give us the manes.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
Ensign
# 164
01-25-2014, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
You will find no better supporter of Caitians then me! =^.^=

"We need the barefoot choice like the Gorn and Lions mane hairstyles!!"
i purposely get the Risan beachcomber box just so i can have the barefoot choice, I'm also surprised that they haven't looked at designing more Caitian ships for the game, Imagen a Caitian/Ferasan Lockbox? with special uniforms, hairstyles, Off duty clothes, weapons, ships, and Doffs all Caitians or Ferasan. i swear they would probably make a good intake of people buying keys to open then boxes to get the goodies if they did. i know i would, id probably hound my fleet for the boxes just to have some to open!
Empire Veteran
# 165
01-26-2014, 11:18 AM
At this point, I'll take improvements in any way possible.
Rihannsu
# 166
01-26-2014, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty780 View Post
i purposely get the Risan beachcomber box just so i can have the barefoot choice, I'm also surprised that they haven't looked at designing more Caitian ships for the game, Imagen a Caitian/Ferasan Lockbox? with special uniforms, hairstyles, Off duty clothes, weapons, ships, and Doffs all Caitians or Ferasan. i swear they would probably make a good intake of people buying keys to open then boxes to get the goodies if they did. i know i would, id probably hound my fleet for the boxes just to have some to open!
fun fact: at least with RR Aliens, adding the bare feet option gives you the ability to change the feet to look like Borg feet. It's almost like wearing grey Crocs actually.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Empire Veteran
# 167
01-26-2014, 05:37 PM
They should at least give bare feet on all uniforms for cats. Gorn get it, why not us?
Ensign
# 168
01-26-2014, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
They should at least give bare feet on all uniforms for cats. Gorn get it, why not us?
My Fave Quote seems to fit here...
"Ahhh You've been caught in the act of using LOGIC.. Its perfectly understandable, just, try not to use it again" XD

It's probably because it would take time and effort to do, and they would need to tie up their Busy Teams to design, and make, and then implement. Obviously their teams are WAY to busy doin.... doing... Ok im stumped on that last part. Probably updating and fixing Pvp stuff...
Empire Veteran
# 169
01-26-2014, 08:34 PM
I would like an update focused specifically on customization one day, when there is a ton of content to keep people happy.
Career Officer
# 170
01-27-2014, 05:14 PM
I support this thread. More customization is always good and I enjoy playing the Caitian and Ferasan toons I have. I have one of each, but I might be inclined to make more if there were more options and variety (including outfits, especially for KDF toons). Would love to see more Caitian ships and even some Ferasan ships too.
"General Server Stability" means they are bolting the servers to the floor, right? Wouldn't you be upset if Branflakes were to go stumbling into the server room, knock a rack over, and bring the game down for a DAY? SO, they aren't screwing it up, they are bolting it down.

Last edited by captainpurple; 01-27-2014 at 05:31 PM.