Career Officer
# 81
10-13-2013, 06:02 PM
I just gave up on them; filed a complaint against all the major companies that does customer service surveys; alerted the BBB; filed a formal complaint against the company and forwarded to all the game related magazines and companies, that has contact with them, about their methods, and the fact that if they don't care, because they get subscriptions and free publicity; they are also getting bad mouthed because of their behavior.

I did my part to make others aware; that was my objective, and I am glad that people is aware of it. I am ok if someone is aware of it but try anyway; it is like to smoke or drink...you are aware of the downside, so if you want to do it anyway, I am fine with it.

Thank you all for bringing up your voice in this thread. It makes me feel less alone and less stupid, to believe that someone would actually give me something for real, in exchange for my precious time filling surveys.
Ensign
# 82
10-13-2013, 06:51 PM
Played a facebook game wich uses peanut labs and offered some free things for doing surveys, watching movies and signing up for deals. Peanut labs is used by many scam fronts because they don't check the true identity of thier business venders. Had to turn off some of my phone's capabilities and still from time to time i get the odd phone call if i use that facebook account for any type of game. Buyer beware and free offers always have a cost when dealing with peanut labs. Those who have no problems with them should buy a lotto ticket.
Ensign
# 83
01-06-2014, 09:00 PM
Completed a Godaddy.com promo through Peanut Labs, was supposed to get 2140 Zen but got nothing. I submitted a report to them (along with the actual transaction number so they could contact Godaddy for reference), but after 72 hours they responded that they couldn't verify my transaction and to have a nice day . I tried to call Peanut Labs directly, but their main office line had a recorded message telling me to call another number for customer support needs. The kicker was that when I called that number, it just had an automated message telling me to email them.

Of course I emailed them, but haven't even gotten an automated "we got your email" response; the email address is probably hardwired to automatically dump all incoming mail into the trash.
Commander
# 84
01-07-2014, 12:02 PM
Nope. And all I see is Peanut Labs now, no matter how many times I reloaded.

Clicked on an offer for zen for my email addy. Submitted it and got the coupon to shop at the store... still no zen.

The other company they used was called Sponsorpay paid out in mintues after completion. Cant get Sponsorpay to show up anymore.
Captain
# 85
01-08-2014, 12:19 PM
I have had a more and more difficult time getting any zen from ALL offers you have report them wait a day and report again then 25% of the time you get the zen.. waste of time effort and your privacy, I stopped as of like 2 weeks ago.. So this wall now = A SCAM period.
Ensign
# 86
01-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentzhien View Post
Completed a Godaddy.com promo through Peanut Labs, was supposed to get 2140 Zen but got nothing. I submitted a report to them (along with the actual transaction number so they could contact Godaddy for reference), but after 72 hours they responded that they couldn't verify my transaction and to have a nice day . I tried to call Peanut Labs directly, but their main office line had a recorded message telling me to call another number for customer support needs. The kicker was that when I called that number, it just had an automated message telling me to email them.
UPDATE: After writing directly to their support@peanutlabs.com address I finally heard back yesterday. They asked for me to send them a screenshot of my receipt, which I did, and today they credited me the full amount. Those of you having trouble with your purchases, you may want to try that venue, the results may be better.
Captain
# 87
01-24-2014, 11:56 AM
Although I knew better I wasted time on surveys again. They took all my answers (accurate or not ) and disqualified me on the very last click (please provide your ZIP code).
-> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- -> Click if you prefer the old forum design! <-
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
Ensign
# 88
01-24-2014, 04:55 PM
I would suggest people stay away from these scams.

I tried the credit report one a while back. Clicked on the link in the list and it went to the site.

I put in all my info to create an account, but altered my name and address by a few letters, just in case it was a scam. NEVER had I used that alteration before in my life. Got through all the signup and info and verification pages and the final page comes up with: You already have an account created.

So I go through the "lost password" thing, get into my account and what do I see? All my alterations are on the account. All they did was create an account for me, then at the final page say it already existed and rejected paying out the referral.

I called and cancelled minutes later and the woman claims I already had an account, but when I asked when it was created she claims "today". Then they go on to finalize a charge for $1 a month later (it was supposed to drop off, but it finalized) and calling again they say they's credit it and never do... So I called the credit card company and filed a dispute and 24 hours later here come the credits from them.

All SCAMS. You might get lucky here and there with one, but for the majority of people they will find a way to scam you and not pay while collecting all your data.