Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 416
# 11
01-07-2014, 05:25 PM
A well-timed Orbital Strike will take out a couple of Medics, no problem.
Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
The Armada
www.thebikinibottomarmada.com
Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,405
# 12
01-07-2014, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracounguis View Post
Wasn't it supposed to SCALE with the number of players?
My poor little 3man team is fighting 6 specialists, 4 Spec Ops and 3 Medics AT ONE TIME! I can't kill anyone since the damn Medics will rez them instantly!

The BZ was doable solo when it first came out, WTH happened?!?
Kill medics first, make sure they die at the same time. Yeah I know that sounds almost impossible to do, but remember to crouch (not near the spec ops) and take advantage of LoS and cover to avoided getting roflpwned.

Sometimes the BZ throws a random wildcard with those omega generators, and you end up knee deep in Dino doodoo. What really needs to get fixed are those swarmers and their ability to shoot through solid objects...
@HyperLimited
Join Date: Oct 2009 - My Youtube Stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinn74 View Post
Maybe if the expansion was as great as they claim, people wouldn't be anywhere near Japori. Just sayin'.
Captain
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 600
# 13
01-07-2014, 05:46 PM
I mostly solo (mostly due to work schedule and life distractions)

Remove solo ability from the game and you remove me.

I'm just one leetle eensy player - I'm sure I'm not alone.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,173
# 14
01-07-2014, 05:50 PM
Aside from the annoying res-from-vape crap the Voth pull, they can be difficult at some times when youre' being ganged up on.

That said, if you spawn too many drones/turrets etc, those count towards the scaling inbetween the cycles. just an FYI.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 381
# 15
01-07-2014, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
The BAD part is when they self rez.... repeatedly. That is when it goes from fun to insane.
That and when you vaporize their behinds, they magically come back from oblivion in the blink of an eye. That needs fixing big time. If separating the codes between vaporized and lying dead on the ground is too much of a headach, then the Voth shouldn't be rezing at all. I'd like to know why that wasn't thought of when giving them that power? Or is this some bug that's really ticking me off.

Edit:
On Topic

I ran BZ this morning solo just fine. Didn't have any problems.
Formerly: Ally_of_the_Force/Now: A Ticked Off Customer
Member Since 10-2009/Murdered 6-2012
4 Year Veteran Beta Tester
NO TO ARC!!!
Captain
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,627
# 16
01-07-2014, 05:59 PM
Occasionally can gang up, been leveling my KDF orion on the Dyson right now and spend a lot of time in the ground battlezone.... can solo most places.... even the generators. Occasional death at the gens and artillery points, with the gens, generally keep back..... work slowly forward, don't start the train up until you've cleared existing NPC's.... with the artillery points, clear each generator and do the first two consoles on each, then when at the last one, do all three, and work back.... at worst may have to clear the last 2-3 of new NPC's.... get the occasional one where some NPC's from one advance on another and you get flanked.... but most of the time doable. The relays, are cake. just keep moving when you see artillery, kill vthings, and at the second mech go for the repair drones first.
LtGen. Mara Navar, IKS Rozhenko, Mogh Battle-Cruiser (Orion, KDF Tactical Officer)
VADM T'Prel Movar, RRW Imperator Scimitar Warbird (Fed-Romulan Tactical Officer) - Commissar - Fleet Executive Officer Armageddon Steel Legion
VADM Genestra, USS Audacious, Venture-X Dreadnaught (Betazoid, Fed Engineering Officer)
VADM Lenara Jomm, USS Heraclitus, Vesta Class (Joined Trill, Fed Science Officer)
Captain
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,827
# 17
01-07-2014, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allyoftheforce View Post
That and when you vaporize their behinds, they magically come back from oblivion in the blink of an eye. That needs fixing big time. If separating the codes between vaporized and lying dead on the ground is too much of a headach, then the Voth shouldn't be rezing at all. I'd like to know why that wasn't thought of when giving them that power? Or is this some bug that's really ticking me off.
I would give it a big 95% chance it's bugged, with a 5% it will ever be fixed=100% that it is WAI as far as Cryptic sees it. (Sarcasm included at no additional charge)
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 573
# 18
01-07-2014, 06:12 PM
The BZ was meant to be group content from the start, kind of like esd and Qo'nos were meant to be social hubs, but we all see how that turned out.

Check out my ideas for the game here
First, Vice Admiral, U.S.S. Wolf Pack-F, NX-101687-F
First., Vice Admiral, A.R.W. Moon Wolf
Wolf, I.K.S. Frost Bite
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,472
# 19
01-07-2014, 06:24 PM
Sure it's social/group now that nobody's doing it anymore. Good job there.
Captain
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,627
# 20
01-07-2014, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noblet View Post
Sure it's social/group now that nobody's doing it anymore. Good job there.
I was in full instances about 6 hours ago.
LtGen. Mara Navar, IKS Rozhenko, Mogh Battle-Cruiser (Orion, KDF Tactical Officer)
VADM T'Prel Movar, RRW Imperator Scimitar Warbird (Fed-Romulan Tactical Officer) - Commissar - Fleet Executive Officer Armageddon Steel Legion
VADM Genestra, USS Audacious, Venture-X Dreadnaught (Betazoid, Fed Engineering Officer)
VADM Lenara Jomm, USS Heraclitus, Vesta Class (Joined Trill, Fed Science Officer)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:34 AM.