Empire Veteran
As the title says, many animations do not work and this ends up leaving some NPCs just standing there doing nothing.

Could we see about getting these animations fixed?
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Cryptic Studios Team
# 2
01-07-2014, 10:15 AM
I've got a bug report in for Draw Weapon, Hold Tricorder, Sit - Captain Slow, Stand - Rifle, Stand - Shotgun Idle and Stand - Shotgun Ready not doing anything. I've got Talk- Gesturing, Talk- Gloating, Type Ground Console, and Type Quickly - Leaning reported as not doing the correct animations.

If you know of any other let me know and I'll get them added. Thanks.
Rihannsu
# 3
01-07-2014, 10:30 AM
Frost,

The entirity of the popup dialog animations don't work and haven't worked for about a year, ever since Legacy of Romulus launched. Faces use to emote and animate with expressions that you selected, but they added gum talking into the real game and then the facial acting broke in the Foundry.
I am a Cheestah.
Check out my Foundry missions
Fed: "To Helna and Back", "Rema Donna", "Animations with Helna", "Mudd's Weapons", "Waiting for Wednesday", "Monolith"
KDF: "Time the Enemy", "Time the Ally", "Time the Traitor"
Empire Veteran
# 4
01-07-2014, 02:01 PM
Thank you for responding, but could we get a pass through all animations when the time comes? It will have a better chance of finding all issues.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 5
01-07-2014, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Thank you for responding, but could we get a pass through all animations when the time comes? It will have a better chance of finding all issues.
The ones I listed came from me going through and checking all the available animations in the Foundry. If anyone sees any others, let me know.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 6
01-07-2014, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehavraha View Post
Frost,

The entirity of the popup dialog animations don't work and haven't worked for about a year, ever since Legacy of Romulus launched. Faces use to emote and animate with expressions that you selected, but they added gum talking into the real game and then the facial acting broke in the Foundry.
Yep, I've got this as well.
Empire Veteran
# 7
01-07-2014, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticfrost View Post
The ones I listed came from me going through and checking all the available animations in the Foundry. If anyone sees any others, let me know.
Okay, thank you!
Captain
# 8
01-07-2014, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticfrost View Post
At least one of the animations for PADDs isn't working. I'll post which one later.

EDIT: Ok, checked both with an NPC contact in "Bait and Switch" and neither animation labeled "PADD" works.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer

Last edited by starswordc; 01-08-2014 at 12:15 AM.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 9
01-08-2014, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
At least one of the animations for PADDs isn't working. I'll post which one later.

EDIT: Ok, checked both with an NPC contact in "Bait and Switch" and neither animation labeled "PADD" works.
Thanks for the info.