Lt. Commander
Ever since the 13th Jan, everytime I try to start a game I get the "Cant Find Server" message at the top of the screen . I can login ok , but its when I start to go into a game it just always says "Cant Find Server".
If I sit there long enough it sometimes goes into a game but the lag or server issue is so bad I cant even move and then it comes back with "Lost server connection" and dumps me from the game.
So much for participating in the BETA.
It would be nice if they could fix the Server issues before anything else, so that we can at the very least get into a game to BETA TEST the game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-15-2010, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaone View Post
Ever since the 13th Jan, everytime I try to start a game I get the "Cant Find Server" message at the top of the screen . I can login ok , but its when I start to go into a game it just always says "Cant Find Server".
If I sit there long enough it sometimes goes into a game but the lag or server issue is so bad I cant even move and then it comes back with "Lost server connection" and dumps me from the game.
So much for participating in the BETA.
It would be nice if they could fix the Server issues before anything else, so that we can at the very least get into a game to BETA TEST the game.
Why do you think its the server side?

Have tried doing a traceroute? Have you checked you network connections? is your firewall not perhaps blocking it ?

Try to figure out these for us please.