Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 I have some serious buggs
01-15-2010, 08:42 AM
I logged in one day and my ship was striped of all it's out fittings, I was standing in space, my ship was inside the star base, soon as I go out to sector space it moves like a slug (after my friends gave me new outfittings) , ships Icon is stuck at 91% in sector space with no shields, can't trans wrap any where or scan any thing and last but least can't fire at anything. I understand it's beta and errors Happen and people are busy fixing other problems. But even if they send you some in game mail would be great to say anything. Like we are busy and your problem will be taken care of in a certain amount of time.

Filed my 1st ticket a day ago and haven't heard back.. So much for game play time.

----Slizza
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-15-2010, 08:46 AM
What you're describing start to finish is severe lag. If you try playing at another time during the day/night, you probably won't experience that. Also, make sure you have no downloads/uploads running (including the STO torrent).
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-15-2010, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riamus View Post
What you're describing start to finish is severe lag. If you try playing at another time during the day/night, you probably won't experience that. Also, make sure you have no downloads/uploads running (including the STO torrent).
I was kinda wondering about that. If this is the case ... I know that Cryptic is aware of the "server stress" issues. It should be interesting to see what the game is like with these stress problems cleared up.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-15-2010, 08:51 AM
Congrats on filing your first ticket. That's why we're here, to find bugs and help stress test the server. Don't expect an answer from Cryptic though. Since you volunteered to be a beta tester, and all you did was the job you volunteered to do...

I had a similar bug when I went on a mission inside a klingon listening post; instead of me and my bridge crew beaming down, my ship appeared inside the station, all shrunk down into a Chibi Miranda <LOL>. I was SO hoping to fire some photons on the klingon soldiers but nah, couldn't do it. It cleared up after a few minutes. I probably should post the screenshots sometime. Anyways, you'll be seeing a lot of bugs, lag, rubberbanding, etc the next 2 weeks. All part of an open beta test!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-15-2010, 08:53 AM
Even if I log in and out.. Really don't think it's lag, my connection is fine. and the only other thing running is ventrilo. Can't test it, if you can't play it.. I'm aware of what Beta is.