Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 my bugs list
01-15-2010, 07:45 AM
rally point for star base 24 doesnt exist or doesnt work when i get near it
some times the window wont exit when i am in a chat box with an npc.
when i press Number 1 to fire a weapon in space it wont work at times
bridge officers get stuck some times or wont load in with me.
cant add new abilities to my tool bar
cant move icons on my toolbar to different numbers

thats it for now
Lt. Commander
# 2 rally point for stbase 24
01-15-2010, 07:48 AM
It is either below or above you there are 3 total ships at the rally point plus a com array. look for the blinking lights to guide you there
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-15-2010, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everclash View Post
It is either below or above you there are 3 total ships at the rally point plus a com array. look for the blinking lights to guide you there
what blinking lights? Thats what this game REALLy needs in space are waypoints with arrows. You got to look all over the place to find something. U got to consider its not just left to right u got to worry about its up and down too
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-15-2010, 08:14 AM
You just need to go to the way point and look up and down... the map doesn't tell you where things are along the Z axis.

I'd definitely like to see a more helpful sector map and/or some basic arrows when you get within a certain range of what you are looking for. This game is really great, but the maps look like placeholders (hopefully for something much better that they are working on).

The toolbars are infuriating and the latency in switching out equipment can be a pain (a few times I've gone to switch out weapons in space, only to get engaged in combat while trying to get my phasers to stick on my ship).
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-15-2010, 03:16 PM
i bought a klingon tactical BO and it gave me an unknown speicies guy instead when i asked him to join my crew.