Career Officer
# 1171
01-08-2014, 02:36 PM
honestly i just want extra costume slots for my boffs ......please cryptic cant be that hard to do
Survivor of Romulus
# 1172
01-08-2014, 02:51 PM
ent maco outfit
before i forget fix the outfit slots kdf side n ill buy more outfit slots + outfits till then no more zen will be spent on outfits
with a heavy heart i quit on the 27/4/2014 because there dont fix things and are stealing my rep powers that ive worked hard for game uninstalled
Career Officer
# 1173
01-08-2014, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrico1 View Post
honestly i just want extra costume slots for my boffs ......please cryptic cant be that hard to do
Why? You can't regularly use them as pets and even then the only BOff I would worry about uniform slots would be an alien that I want to play a variety of races.
Republic Veteran
# 1174
01-09-2014, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrico1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tragamites View Post
Why? You can't regularly use them as pets and even then the only BOff I would worry about uniform slots would be an alien that I want to play a variety of races.
I want a costume slot for my BOffs for each costume slot I have, and for them to be tied to my costume slots so that when I change costumes, they change costumes to the tied slot, so they can either always match me, or always coordinate with me, or always look somehow thematic with me.
Career Officer
# 1175
01-09-2014, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsilhouette View Post
I want a costume slot for my BOffs for each costume slot I have, and for them to be tied to my costume slots so that when I change costumes, they change costumes to the tied slot, so they can either always match me, or always coordinate with me, or always look somehow thematic with me.
And a good storyline reason for this (Though there may be an issue in writing) is the Romulan Tal Shiar chain. You beam over in a Tal Shiar uniform, but your crew still has their basic looks or RR uniforms. Even one extra slot for the BOFFs means you can keep the theme going.
Career Officer
# 1176
01-09-2014, 07:52 PM
Female romulan hairstyles for federation.

Ability to tint stockings darker, even color (I know it's been asked for before)

More clothes
Ensign
# 1177
01-25-2014, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madblooddoll View Post
Ability to tint stockings darker, even color (I know it's been asked for before)

More clothes
Yes not only the ability to get darker or lighter stockings, but other colors and if possible adjust them to be more, or less opaque.

More clothes yes, especially skirts to coordinate outfits with, and not super skimpy ones either. More modest skirts to break up the mini-skirt sea you sometimes see with large groups of female characters, and more styles or skirts.
Captain
# 1178
01-25-2014, 10:16 PM
I have so been asking for this costume for my Reman character.

<Click Here>

If you have come to the forums to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of the Romulan Tal'Shiar fleet
Lieutenant
# 1179
01-26-2014, 11:51 AM
Risian swimsuits for men. Perhaps with shorter pant-legs for the males, though; looks more like sailors than vacationers. Or some non-Gorn non-Orion way to go shirtless; you realize how out-of-place a cardigan looks on Risa?

Last edited by ayark; 01-26-2014 at 12:07 PM.
Lieutenant
# 1180
01-27-2014, 09:37 AM
Nausicaan NPC hairstyles, the mowhawks would be greatly appreciated.

Orions and thigh high boots. seen it on NPC's so why not?