Captain
# 11
01-09-2014, 10:02 AM
That would almost make sense, but new rom command makes ds9 seem lame. 10 steps to the bank/mail/exchange from the transporter on new rom, while ds9 put an obstacle in the center to prevent straight line paths to anything from anything, you are always having to run around the circle, its a moronic design. Q is awful though, its a half mile of rat maze to get anywhere and even the circle is better than that. Its nice that I feel like I am in a real city at first but its annoying after the 200th visit to navigate to where I want to be.
Career Officer
# 12
01-09-2014, 12:27 PM
I understand your frustration with the layout, but I hope little if any is changed about the First City. I absolutely love it for all of its distinct character.

I really hate the circular layout of Earth Spacedock. I get turned around and everything looks the same. Very yucky.

First City is unique and that is its strength.
Commander
# 13
01-10-2014, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorandy View Post
I understand your frustration with the layout, but I hope little if any is changed about the First City. I absolutely love it for all of its distinct character.

I really hate the circular layout of Earth Spacedock. I get turned around and everything looks the same. Very yucky.

First City is unique and that is its strength.
I'm totally with you bro - I like First City too. I'm just saying there is enough unused room in there to throw in the stuff from the ship yard AND the acadamy.
"I'm a Vulcan in da streets, but a Klingon in da sheets, mon!"