Commander
# 1 Uniform Discount
01-10-2014, 06:43 PM
Anyone know when we might be getting one of these next, wanting to buy a lot of uniforms and if it is due soon I dont mind waiting. Means I might be able to squeeze a ship purchase in as well.
Career Officer
# 2
01-18-2014, 12:23 PM
I've never seen them announce c-store sales until the day the sales start. So it's anybody's guess as to when the next uniform sale will take place.
Every time Arc is downloaded, a poodle spontaneously combusts. Please support the cause and download Arc today.
Lieutenant
# 3
01-19-2014, 03:32 PM
Has there ever been a uniform sale? I remember ship sales, and bonus Zen promotions, but I don't remember a uniform-specific sale.
Community Moderator
# 4
01-19-2014, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosquito214 View Post
Has there ever been a uniform sale? I remember ship sales, and bonus Zen promotions, but I don't remember a uniform-specific sale.
There has been before but I can't remember the last time one was done without some serious digging.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me on Twitter or G+