Captain
# 3051
01-08-2014, 02:01 PM
STO's fourth year anniversary will be upon us soon. Over the years, many players have come through our ranks and disappeared. So many life time subscribers long departed and JC and Z not missing STO is saddening. JC did let me know that he will be playing the Elder Scrolls Online beta this weekend. I know Cappy has been playing that from time to time as well. What will be the next big game to unite the 10ite/Ten Forward community. Any guesses or suggestions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort
Hahahaha, thanks Cryptic, for doing your part to make the F2P transition of SWTOR such a success!!
Captain
# 3052
01-09-2014, 03:54 AM
The next pretty tribble that COMES comes along should have such yams gams legs
years these days are measured in dog years 1=7
wait is my bluetgooth on.. hum 2 phones one device noone calls to say hi just to yell wonderign where i am.. thats why we liked STO on our first date.. long engaguments are better for busy ships captains.. like kirk said my hearts out there.. no he dint say that..
married to that ship in orbit
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
# 3053
01-09-2014, 02:02 PM
I hope they have exhausted all their Tribble ideas. There are already way too many of them.
Quote:
Hahahaha, thanks Cryptic, for doing your part to make the F2P transition of SWTOR such a success!!
Captain
# 3054
01-09-2014, 02:26 PM
2 more
two more
only two more night shifts
then back to DAYS

the precious sun
that glowing ball of hugs for the eyes
wait id be de-Batted and have to squint..

[faux dr smith] Ah, Oh the Pain..
Captain
# 3055
01-09-2014, 06:23 PM
Why don't you like nights? Night shift is awesome! Less idiots to interact with, you've got the whole day to get things done when others are at work, and less traffic to and from.
Quote:
Empire Veteran
# 3056
01-09-2014, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecrook View Post
STO's fourth year anniversary will be upon us soon. Over the years, many players have come through our ranks and disappeared. So many life time subscribers long departed and JC and Z not missing STO is saddening. JC did let me know that he will be playing the Elder Scrolls Online beta this weekend. I know Cappy has been playing that from time to time as well. What will be the next big game to unite the 10ite/Ten Forward community. Any guesses or suggestions?
If you spotted a Capulet in ESO it is a fake. Purify it with fire.

Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
Captain
# 3057
01-10-2014, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpcapulet View Post
I bet they weight what a duck does and are made out of wood.. a witch witch.. hunts long over due.. fetch e le boss?

Ah,CC
SI, however the sleep patterns dint align in the proper buffer matrix to perform great deeds
------------------------------------------
shines EFUGE presents card
discount transportation cash in advance..

Last edited by senshibat01; 01-10-2014 at 06:31 AM.
Captain
# 3058
01-10-2014, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpcapulet View Post
I thought I had. If it wasn't you, we need to get you in there. I haven't played it much but it looks great, the combat system isn't too bad, but you sure have to be right on top of things to interact with them. Hopefully they fix that. Their character creator also suffers from what STO's does. Each race and multiple races all look inbred regardless of how much you try to make them look different. Definitely a nice change of pace though. Pi should also be playing some time this weekend.
Quote:
Captain
# 3059
01-11-2014, 04:10 PM
This thread is too quiet for a weekend! Are you all too busy playing ESO? JC has found very little to fault about it so far and a few other 10ites are also playing in the beta this weekend.
Quote:
Career Officer
# 3060
01-12-2014, 12:47 AM
So who killed the Ori?
------------------------------------------------
It's just "Dr Doom" Roubini
Refugee from those other games!