Republic Veteran
# 1 Performance of Hamlet
07-18-2013, 02:50 PM
I have a Critical success on performing Hamlet, got a William Shakespeare as a reward. I have NOT claimed the reward yet. Does it ACTUALLY perform Hamlet? Do I need to be on a Holodeck? Can I invite others to watch the performance with me?
Career Officer
# 2
07-18-2013, 02:53 PM
No... you just get the doff...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-18-2013, 03:26 PM
Someone should make Hamlet in the foundry, and you just watch it play out in front of you.
"But in-game I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason you were brought into the forums, that by knowing me here for a little, you might know me better there."
Captain
# 4
07-23-2013, 12:19 AM
In the original Klingon?

Mirror NX, you know you want it
Captain
# 5
07-23-2013, 01:25 AM
With dry humor: "No, instead someone should make Elcor for that particular Foundry mission."

Last edited by breadandcircuses; 07-23-2013 at 02:55 AM.
Lieutenant
# 6 Completely Annoyed
01-11-2014, 03:12 PM
I have SEVERAL cast members of the mission and still fail it every time. I have First, Second, and Third players, Cornelius, Fortinbras, Reynaldo, Claudius, Gertrude, Ghost of Hamlet's Father, Laertes, Polonius, and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark. And all my other officers that I assign to this mission are either rare of very rare officers with critical success abilities needed. Every single time I go and check on it after it completes, I ALWAYS get a Failure to it. WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Why does that ALWAYS happen?
C&C of the Federation Outsiders
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
01-12-2014, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by l9of20 View Post
I have SEVERAL cast members of the mission and still fail it every time. I have First, Second, and Third players, Cornelius, Fortinbras, Reynaldo, Claudius, Gertrude, Ghost of Hamlet's Father, Laertes, Polonius, and Hamlet, Prince of Denmark. And all my other officers that I assign to this mission are either rare of very rare officers with critical success abilities needed. Every single time I go and check on it after it completes, I ALWAYS get a Failure to it. WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Why does that ALWAYS happen?
Too many Diva's make for a bad show....
Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
The Armada
www.thebikinibottomarmada.com
Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
Career Officer
# 8
01-12-2014, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by l9of20 View Post
Something's rotten in the state of Denmark...

"I won't try to hide behind the Law if what I stand for is what's Right."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics