Lt. Commander
# 1 Mission Bug
01-11-2010, 08:43 PM
During closed beta I was trying out some of the missions. During attempts at some of the missions I died. When I re-spawned I finished the mission. Come to find out the game bugs out and doesn't record my completion of the mission. I think this is due to the deaths, but not sure. I found a way around the issue by abandoning the mission and then picking it back up. Is this a bug?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-11-2010, 10:30 PM
I believe so.
Lt. Commander
# 3 update
01-15-2010, 11:29 AM
So its open beta now and characters have been reset. I create mt new character and move on with the game as before. I pick up the mission "Patrol the Orion sector" (its like the 3rd mission in the game) and proceed to complete it. i get to the kinjer system and find its harder then expected. I die a couple of times then we finish that part of the mission. Come to find out the bug I reported still isn't fixed. A couple of my teammates got credit for that portion of the mission, but I didn't. I beta tested champions online and there were issues with that game that are arising here with this one. I let things fly hoping over time they would fix this stuff, but here we are months later dealing with similar things that plagued their last game. I was pretty excited about this game, but I'm quickly getting discouraged as I did with champions. Cryptic is starting to become a real disappointment.