Lt. Commander
Hi all I know many people are having an issue with the accounts server but the problem im getting is the game runs sweet as a nut from 9am til about 5pm then I can never reconnect to the accounts server it keeps timing me out. This is happening on a day to day basis. All im guessing is america is waking up and hogging the server lol..
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-15-2010, 10:05 AM
Agreed having the same issues also from the UK

Was hoping for some QT on the open beta this weekend but after 5 days of the same bugs occurring i'm not holding much hope fingers crossed ...

anyone know if they are going to setup an eu server farm ?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-15-2010, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripavenger View Post
Agreed having the same issues also from the UK

anyone know if they are going to setup an eu server farm ?
From reading a few posts I dont think its going to happen Which is a huge shame. But you never know as its forum members and not from a Cryptic Official. One can only hope
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-15-2010, 11:12 AM
yeah i get it real bad too (UK)

was nice to have a server crash last night i could play after

just a shame our playable times are when we are at work
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-15-2010, 11:52 AM
Try going into the STO launcher options and set your proxy to either EU, US, or NONE and see if one of the options works well for you. I was having account server disconnect problems last night until I changed mine from US to EU then it worked great.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-15-2010, 12:13 PM
Same issue here, its fine in the morning but once its gets to late afternoon it all goes to hell and is virtually unplayable.

Cant join join or leave instances or change sectors without being kicked to the login screen, launcher proxy settings make no difference whatsoever.

I really hope my pre-order was'nt a huge waste of money.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-16-2010, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loxone View Post
Try going into the STO launcher options and set your proxy to either EU, US, or NONE and see if one of the options works well for you. I was having account server disconnect problems last night until I changed mine from US to EU then it worked great.
I changed the proxy settings a few days ago. Seemed to improve gameplay during the day and I rarely get stuttering or lag in space and away missions now so it made a difference but its just 17:00+ I have major connection problems.