Captain
# 11
01-12-2014, 09:34 PM
Water guns, and the ability to destroy party balls with them.
Captain
# 12
01-13-2014, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovybastard View Post
Also I want them to NOT update the voice overs like they did in WW. That is my biggest want.
Too late. They already added that horrid screeching from the Dance Contest announcer towards the end of the event last time. Now every half an hour you can be assaulted by that horrendous caterwauling. It's EVEN WORSE THAN THE NEW EPOHH LADY, topping the charts at 9.2 Leetas of PAIN.

What I want them to add? Put a GAG on both of them and replace their voiceovers with muffled mumbling instead.
Captain
# 13
01-13-2014, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doffingcomrade View Post
Too late. They already added that horrid screeching from the Dance Contest announcer towards the end of the event last time. Now every half an hour you can be assaulted by that horrendous caterwauling. It's EVEN WORSE THAN THE NEW EPOHH LADY, topping the charts at 9.2 Leetas of PAIN.

What I want them to add? Put a GAG on both of them and replace their voiceovers with muffled mumbling instead.
But dont you want an Epohh friend?
Inertia just means you can do Powerslides in you carrier!
I am Il Shadow and i approve these Shennanigans!
Captain
# 14
01-13-2014, 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rock3tman View Post
I would kill to see my Andorian male char in Speedos!
OMG delicious!
Forget speedos. Let's have mankinis LOL
Live long and Prosper
Captain
# 15
01-13-2014, 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginamala78 View Post
Water guns, and the ability to destroy party balls with them.
OHHHH PLEASE YESSSSSSS!!!!! Those frigging disco balls are the bane of me. I so hate them.
Live long and Prosper
Captain
# 16
01-13-2014, 01:03 AM
Dunno What I would like to see I thought that last year was perfect (except for those disco balls).

Maybe have trick floaters where you can do loop da loops. Or how about a diving competition, or diving for buried treasure.

Could have a queued event. "Dance off". 10 players, those players have to perform a series of dance steps, but if you make a mistake you get elmininated, the earlier you are eliminated the lesser the reward you receive, the last player remaining received a bonus reward, a costume, a pearls boost (if these are the collectables this year), a reduction in the cost of buying a floater etc etc etc.
Live long and Prosper

Last edited by eazzie; 01-13-2014 at 01:19 AM.
Lieutenant
# 17
01-13-2014, 02:25 AM
I would like to see;

PvE mission. WW had Gingerbread Colony (which was great for a week) the Summer Event should have something too. Not sure what however. Maybe something related to any episode Risa featured in during TNG/DS9.

PvP mission. I like the PvP mission in the WW. It's one of the few things I have kept doing in WW. Something simular would be nice in the Summer Event. A race with floaters perhaps?

I like the previously mentioned water guns idea

More accolades. Much more accolades. I completed the new WW accolades within a week. Since then I have hardly done anything except the races (Daily and normal)

Eppoh vendor missions on 20 hour cooldown as opposed to 24 hour
Captain
# 18
01-13-2014, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazzie View Post
Forget speedos. Let's have mankinis LOL

YES! Oh mother of God YES!!!
It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

And no repetitiveepic, I'm not sorry for any of my posts.
Captain
# 19
01-13-2014, 07:00 AM
Wow, it's January, I'm freezing my butt off, and the OP decides to start this thread 5 months in advance. We still have to go through the anniversary stuff and season 8.5.
Career Officer
# 20
01-13-2014, 07:57 AM
If you know how to get outside of ESD, then you already know how to reach the Corvette out on the water.