Captain
# 161
11-14-2013, 07:57 AM
Yes I really want costume import back! (If you have played with any old missions you know they have added new parts and costumes )

Map import would be very useful.

If you want private testing just don't list where the mission starts in the description.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Ensign
[I'm stuck in star crossed...any help please??

Jmanpappy@gmail.com
Survivor of Romulus
# 163
11-23-2013, 09:23 AM
Purity VI has bugged reach marker right now. The reach marker is where it should be, but the circle on the minimap is not. This was a bug introduced last week with Season 8, I have reported it, beyond that there's not much I can do right now.

In the meantime, here's a screenshot that will show you where you need to be to trigger it.

http://starbaseugc.com/wp-content/up...1/purityvi.jpg
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
"I would rather take a chance on getting a change made to the game through positive engagement than know for sure that I got a change made by complaining" -drogyn1701, May 14, 2014.
Ensign
# 164
11-25-2013, 08:34 AM
Not sure if this would be the right place to ask this. And, maybe it was even covered earlier in the thread, but it's 11 pages and I don't want to spoil anything by reading through it looking for info.

I noticed this series in the foundry and was looking to check it out. But, I can't find Purity I. I've done a custom search in the foundry and don't see it. I see Purity II - VI and Of the Day. Any idea how I find Purity I? Thanks!
Career Officer
# 165
11-25-2013, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danin73 View Post
Not sure if this would be the right place to ask this. And, maybe it was even covered earlier in the thread, but it's 11 pages and I don't want to spoil anything by reading through it looking for info.

I noticed this series in the foundry and was looking to check it out. But, I can't find Purity I. I've done a custom search in the foundry and don't see it. I see Purity II - VI and Of the Day. Any idea how I find Purity I? Thanks!
It's currently not republishsed yet No idea why, could be just its later in the line or a technical issue with it.

Reach markers aren't working properly right now in any case so you'll run into issues anyways

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Career Officer
Hello,

I am @Rellimtime82, author of "Purity V: Of Leadership", I am posting on this thread asking the STO Community to after this post on this thread to help me fix the type-o's and grammar errors in the episode.
  • Map
  • Speaker
  • Error and Corrections
If you can provide me with these information ASAP; I will see what can be done to fix these problems. Also If you know any map issues please also post them here.

Thank you for playing and helping me with "Purity V: Of Leadership"

@Rellimtime82 - Foundry Author