Lt. Commander
# 11
01-15-2010, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beliel View Post
And you just don't realise that without any of these "whines" it wouldn't really improve at all in live game... But i guess you just love this game so much you don't want it to improve at all...
Yep report away thats the idea,complaining and whinging isnt the same as reporting a problem is it..(Topic game keeps crashing...my game crashes when i loggon or when i get to lvl 3 my toon freezes etc) thats reporting.(My game keeps crashing FFFFFFFFSSSSSSS with this game is %$* im sick of this crap etc) isnt reporting.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-18-2010, 06:44 AM
I been having the same problem for days..
I keep getting "Server not responding" error and then get disconnected constantly in populated areas (including loading screens). seems fine when I'm on my own in an instance, IF i can make it that far, and even then sometimes i get the msg. it's really annoying as i can't get a decent game session in, and often not even enough time to send in a bug report cos i get disconnected. i hope this goes away once they upgrade to the new hardware.
Lt. Commander
# 13 same
01-04-2012, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szellem View Post
I been having the same problem for days..
I keep getting "Server not responding" error and then get disconnected constantly in populated areas (including loading screens). seems fine when I'm on my own in an instance, IF i can make it that far, and even then sometimes i get the msg. it's really annoying as i can't get a decent game session in, and often not even enough time to send in a bug report cos i get disconnected. i hope this goes away once they upgrade to the new hardware.
hi there i just started up on my game of star ttrek online and have been getting the same problem as yourself and was wondering if you figured out how to fix this?
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-03-2012, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madpaddy View Post
Yep report away thats the idea,complaining and whinging isnt the same as reporting a problem is it..(Topic game keeps crashing...my game crashes when i loggon or when i get to lvl 3 my toon freezes etc) thats reporting.(My game keeps crashing FFFFFFFFSSSSSSS with this game is %$* im sick of this crap etc) isnt reporting.
Gentleman? This dosnt seem to be 25th Century behavior..... more like crude 21st Century bickering that accomplishes nothing and reminds me of civilization that is based off sickle consumption. Nothing like the Federation of Planets.

I have the same crashing problem as well.
My computer is far from top notch and Im using my 32inch HD flatscrean. The game runs perfect in the sector of space that im in. I can move around and interact with anything, but once I hit a loading screen, no matter where to, It crashes.

This thread has been closed as it's older than 30 days. ~Askray
Closed Thread