Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-15-2010, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smbrenn View Post
Click the reinforcement bbutton
Problem is ... if you beam down, and your away team doesn't go with you ... the reinforcement option doesn't appear.

I have found tho ... if you exit the mission, the game does allow you to continue, and then you away team appears with you when you go back down.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-15-2010, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepath View Post
Problem is ... if you beam down, and your away team doesn't go with you ... the reinforcement option doesn't appear.

I have found tho ... if you exit the mission, the game does allow you to continue, and then you away team appears with you when you go back down.
That doesn't work for me, no matter how many times I exit and re-enter, my away team never shows up. It's making it hard because once you get a certain distance from the spawn point, enemies start to respawn if the mob isn't defeated completely; which isn't possible since with one person you'll only get one or two in the first attack...
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-15-2010, 10:51 PM
I got the same prob... no matter how many times I try I get only me. I really hope they fix this and the showing up as your ship(on ground) or as the person(in space). It was funny the first 10 times... now its just annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-15-2010, 11:01 PM
I've had that problem tonight after the last patch. I think thats what the 2nd round of "emergency maintenance" is tonight.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-15-2010, 11:04 PM
The problem with continuing missions is it only shows the continue mission choice for the first mission you've aborted, not successive aborted missions. I've got that stupid "save the power station" one as that mission's currently broken.