Captain
# 11
12-10-2013, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticfrost View Post
I'll look into this. .
Thank you ! This is (was ?) an awesome feature, and a must have to build maps.
----
Lieutenant
# 12
12-15-2013, 08:11 AM
Thank you Cryptic Frost!
[COLOR=A TOS Time Travel Adventure[/color]
<font color=RoyalBlue>
Go back to Kirk's Enterprise and put right what once went very wrong...</font>
Lieutenant
# 13
01-18-2014, 01:26 AM
Still no word on freecam command?
<font color=RoyalBlue>
Captain
# 14
01-18-2014, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnysnowball View Post
Still no word on freecam command?
Yeah, in my mind, this investigation should be akin to walking somewhere at Cryptic and asking somebody, "What happened to the /freecam command? Did it change? What is the new command?" I'm not sure why an answer to this question is taking so long, other than the holiday season.
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
01-20-2014, 06:31 AM
That assumes the change was intentional. If not, it gets more complicated. I haven't looked lately, but I believe that freecam is a actual button in Neverwinter. It's possible we had more NW code brought in that changed the command, but not the UI changes to get the button.

@greendragoon
Cryptic Studios Team
# 16
01-21-2014, 11:26 AM
The command is broken and it's on the official list of needed fixes, which is different from my list of existing bugs, so the powers that be are aware of the issue and have officially recognized it as something the needs to be fixed soon. Beyond that, I have no E.T.A. of when such might appear. It might show up as early as the next big update but I expect that it won't make it in until a bit later as our software guys are under a lot of pressure and expectation for some other big system updates.

That's all I've got at this time.
Ensign
# 17
01-21-2014, 11:38 AM
While on the cam subject....is it possible to make a cam setting that brings you closer to one's small craft toon? Its tough to maneuver a dot on your screen, when operating shuttlecraft. Even the closest setting makes your shuttle the size of a flea. maybe have it automatically set when in small craft or a toggle switch.

might be a good time to consider, since you guys are integrating small craft pvp
Captain
# 18
01-21-2014, 11:51 AM
thanks Frost. At least knowing it's broken tells us that it's different than last time, when the command just changed and nobody told us what the new command was.
Career Officer
# 19
01-22-2014, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticfrost View Post
The command is broken and it's on the official list of needed fixes, which is different from my list of existing bugs, so the powers that be are aware of the issue and have officially recognized it as something the needs to be fixed soon. Beyond that, I have no E.T.A. of when such might appear. It might show up as early as the next big update but I expect that it won't make it in until a bit later as our software guys are under a lot of pressure and expectation for some other big system updates.

That's all I've got at this time.
Thank you for letting us know, and please let both power that be and software peps know that we (or at least me) do appreciate their hard work and their support to the Foundry

@Rellimtime82 - Foundry Author
Lieutenant
# 20 Here here
03-19-2014, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jauhn82 View Post
Thank you for letting us know, and please let both power that be and software peps know that we (or at least me) do appreciate their hard work and their support to the Foundry

Ditto to that.
<font color=RoyalBlue>