Lieutenant
I have a legacy KDF that I made shortly after launch and brought up to level 50. Only recently getting back into building her up (reputations, maybe putting her into the Breen Raider).

However, one thing that bugs me is the complete lack of any transwarp destinations except the Fleet Spire. Shouldn't I at least have one that takes me back to Qo'nos?

Any help or advice would be appreciated, thanks!
Rihannsu
# 2
01-17-2014, 08:32 PM
Have you respecced the character?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Empire Veteran
# 3
01-17-2014, 11:07 PM
Work on your marauding DOFF assignments. That'll open up a whole bunch of transwarp destinations for you.... And once you hit marauding level 4 you'll be able to pick up a few odd ball accolades in the Federation home sector block.
Release 8.5 "STO The Next Generation"

Let the happy old bug stomping commence, along with refinement toward enhancing each factions play experience!
Lieutenant
# 4
01-18-2014, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Have you respecced the character?
Ah, did not notice this. Says I have an invalid skill tree.

Gonna fix that today and see if it fixes the transwarp issues. Thanks!
Rihannsu
# 5
01-18-2014, 08:41 AM
You said it was an old character and unless you've used the character since... I think it was season 5. Then the character skills are not there.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lieutenant
# 6
01-19-2014, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
You said it was an old character and unless you've used the character since... I think it was season 5. Then the character skills are not there.
That was indeed the issue - after the forced respec the transwarp destinations became available. Thanks!