Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Empire Veteran
# 11
01-19-2014, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustiswordz View Post
Another question: Can you edit your armour in the tailor or do you need the optional for that to unlock the adaptive?
Pretty sure you need the optionals to have access to the extra costume options.

Well I hope so anyway... people like us who actually did the hard work waiting for the MKXII gear to drop and completing the optionals before the new rep system might get a little pissy.

I still think people need to earn their rewards instead of outright buying them from rep/fleet stores.

Takes the individuality and bragging rights out of the game.
Former Ausmonaut Turned Space Pirate
Lieutenant
# 12
01-19-2014, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblygumsworth View Post
Pretty sure you need the optionals to have access to the extra costume options.

Well I hope so anyway... people like us who actually did the hard work waiting for the MKXII gear to drop and completing the optionals before the new rep system might get a little pissy.

I still think people need to earn their rewards instead of outright buying them from rep/fleet stores.

Takes the individuality and bragging rights out of the game.
What exactly is earned in this game right now?You can just buy pretty much anything with real cash and a brain numbing grind.

I'd kill to have the gear drop in a conventional way rather then have to go through the ****ty rep system.

Bragging rights lol....Maybe in real MMO games but not in pay to win ones like this.
Captain
# 13
01-19-2014, 10:32 PM
Uhm... some info in this thread seems to be outdated.

If you reach T5 in omega rep you have access to:
KHG Space
Adapted KHG Space
KHG Ground

Getting all pieces of KHG Ground unlocks the reputation project for:
KHG Tailor option
Adapted KHG ground

Getting all pieces of adapted KHG Ground unlocks rep. project for:
new KHG Tailor options

Be aware that the tailor version has issues and the devs where not able to fix them for over a year that these are known. Bouth Beltbuckles clips underneath a part of the armor, the Be'ves option for females which is shown in every KHG project picture does not work, the Helmet (as I have found out yesterday) unlocks only after getting all three adapted KHG ground parts (its the regular Helmet that unlocks, not the adapted[edit: which unlocks too after doing the adapted KHG Tailor project]).

I never really bothererd with all the STF stuff on my KDF char until after the rep system came and then only the first 2 space missions in elite (cure elite is just too annyoing in a pug, someone always kills the 10% cube with the other full intact). Waiting time for ground queue is just to much IMO so not even the normals with that char.

//edit
updated some stuff

Last edited by theanothername; 01-20-2014 at 01:59 PM.