Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Ensign
# 671
11-21-2013, 01:17 PM
I had 30 days as gold back in September I think then went back to silver. I've just activated another 30 days so right now am gold again.
Last time I get my zen stipend straight away however this time I did not. Was wondering when it will arrive?

Is it the same day of the month that my first gold subsciption was activated on? I think this was the 3rd so if that is the case i'll need to wait for the beginning of December?

EDIT it came through/

Last edited by kenshinuk; 11-21-2013 at 02:49 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 672
12-16-2013, 06:41 PM
I have been away from the game for past 3 months. I just returned to find I still have 1500 Zen (same as I had before I took a break). Why am I not receiving Zen for the past three months? Do you have to actively login to continue getting monthly zen with lifetime memberships I don't understand?
Ensign
I signed up back in late October or early November and I did get the zen that first month. But I have not gotten any since then. Does support even read these postings? Do they even care?
Ensign
# 674
02-01-2014, 05:29 PM
Looks like I'm in the same boat. Been away for a while and still have the same amount I had when I was last on. So much for being a lifer since beta
Republic Veteran
# 675
02-02-2014, 02:58 PM
Reading this makes me think about the stipend I didn't receive during the time I was busy IRL...

June-July '12 through October '13, if memory serves.

It also makes me think about how there is no record on when our STO Zen amount changes...what a coincidence being unable to look things like that up as a player would be a disadvantage to PWE...
Career Officer
# 676
02-02-2014, 10:30 PM
At least I am not alone here...I thought I was losing my mind. I wasn't sure the Stipend still happened at all. Looks like I may not have been getting it. I've been doing other things for a while...playing other games...Figured I'd let my stipend build up and when I had time to play again, I'd have built up quite a bit....But alas I do not.....Do we get screwed out of it now?

Also noticed apparently my forum isn't linked to my game account for some reason.......
Survivor of Romulus
# 677 Missing Zen Stipend
03-03-2014, 04:47 PM
I have not been getting my Stipend for a few months. i have just found out that it was still going on. I would like to get it back since i am a gold member for 4 years.
What a World...Server Crash...Respawn....borg Invades ...Respawn...
Ensign
# 678
03-03-2014, 04:58 PM
Oh jeez... I've been a Lifetime subscriber since day one and have never received any stipends. Just found out about those too, kinda really ticked off that I never got any...
Ensign
# 679
05-06-2014, 01:52 AM
I purchased the lifetime package a year ago and never recived my promised monthly stipend....and from what I heard from others it's pointless to try to get it resolved..so I guess I'll just have to put up with this rip-off.
Lieutenant
I had a couple months last year where fixing this issue basically broke my getting stipends at all and then it was resolved and I been getting them like clockwork since, on the 9th of each month, until this month, where they are clearly late again.

Am I to take it that this has been rebroken in Season 9?

UPDATE: Got my stipend a few hours after posting this, a day late from normal, but I got it.

Last edited by vizhonia; 05-10-2014 at 02:26 PM.
Closed Thread