Survivor of Romulus
# 41
12-14-2013, 11:33 AM
The Avenger is also in, I think it might be mislabeled though.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Captain
# 42
12-15-2013, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
The Avenger is also in, I think it might be mislabeled though.
I did't see it, I'm sure I clicked all options. I'll have a little look later on.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Lieutenant
# 43
01-19-2014, 09:28 PM
the Avenger that is in there is the old ship skin for the star cruiser, not the Avenger class itself.

and by the way, I was just on the foundry and didnt find either the Ambassador or Odyssey class either, and since I'm making a mission that includes every Enterprise, thats kind of a huge oversight
Set a course. There's coffee in that nebula. -Kathryn Janeway
When the goal is staying alive, paranoia seems a reasonable strategy. -Benjamin Sisko
Survivor of Romulus
# 44
01-20-2014, 05:40 AM
The Ambassador and Odyssey are not in the NPC contact list, but they are in the costume creator. So once you make a costume out of them they become NPC contacts. The Avenger is mislabeled in the costume creator as "Destiny Class Vessel" There are two listed, it's the bottom one.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Captain
# 45
01-20-2014, 10:11 PM
Quote:
The Ambassador and Odyssey are not in the NPC contact list, but they are in the costume creator. So once you make a costume out of them they become NPC contacts. The Avenger is mislabeled in the costume creator as "Destiny Class Vessel" There are two listed, it's the bottom one.
Thanks, Been looking for the Avenger, Thanks for that little bit of tribal knowledge

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
Captain
# 46
01-21-2014, 06:17 AM
Quote:
The Avenger is mislabeled in the costume creator as "Destiny Class Vessel" There are two listed, it's the bottom one.
Oh thanks for that. I added it as a note on the first page. I should perhaps start a separate list for misnamed or duplicated contacts.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.