Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
On one of my old characters, i purchased a tactical officer at the Earth space dock, and he/she did not appeared on my character tabs, my inventory, or my assignments. My old character was a engineer Officer too, so I was wondering what the hell is going on. I deleted my old character and made a new one, due to bad skill spending. I made a tactical officer this time for the combat, and now I completed on of the tutorials that allow me to select on officer before i go on board of my ship, I selected the tactical officer, and he also disappeared on my inventory, his tab will not show up, and he is not on my assignment list... WTF!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-14-2010, 11:38 PM
I also dont get any officers showing up anywhere. I got the original guy from the tutorial, but i dont get anymore from missions. Havnt tried buying one yet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-15-2010, 12:55 AM
I tried buying an officer on two different characters, and neither showed up in my inventory. I do get the ones from missions, though.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-15-2010, 12:50 PM
I cant even get the BO's from missions
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-15-2010, 01:43 PM
Read the bug notes and follow the instructions.

This is a known issue. My BO's showed up two days later if it makes you feel better.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-15-2010, 01:58 PM
As of last night, I also did not receive my BOs. And it's a shame too, because I discharged one thinking I reached my limit but to no avail.... I bugged it, but so far none of my bug reports have been looked in to it seems.

Guess I'll contact a GM later tonight if they don't show up in my inventory.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-16-2010, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkedone02 View Post
On one of my old characters, i purchased a tactical officer at the Earth space dock, and he/she did not appeared on my character tabs, my inventory, or my assignments. My old character was a engineer Officer too, so I was wondering what the hell is going on. I deleted my old character and made a new one, due to bad skill spending. I made a tactical officer this time for the combat, and now I completed on of the tutorials that allow me to select on officer before i go on board of my ship, I selected the tactical officer, and he also disappeared on my inventory, his tab will not show up, and he is not on my assignment list... WTF!
Looks like I have the same issue. I took two missions from Sol Space Station, both had a reward of a BO u can choose from.

I finished the 1st mission and picked a tactial officer, the game said I recieved one but it did not crate the guy. The second mission I ended up picking the science BO and it crated him and gave him a name "Luc" immediately. I flew back to Sol and tried purchasing a tactical officer, it said I did recieve one, but his name wasn't created in my game. I tried this one more time...no luck (spent 200 credits)