Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-16-2010, 03:34 AM
Same here from EU, it is 12:30 GMT+1 and can not login due to the login server.
Lt. Commander
# 12 how to log in?
01-16-2010, 03:58 AM
Nice dog.
Are you positive there IS a login server? All I see is the Star Trek login dialog. I put in every Stardock and GalCiv2 login I have ever used, my newly created Impulse and Cryptic login, the newly created Star Trek site login, and am unable to log in because "no account" exists. I entered the code Stardock gave me and the game is downloaded and installed. How do I get Scotty to beam me up and get Beta started?
Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-16-2010, 04:00 AM
Look at the holodeck peeps, there is no indication that the server is online... maintenance I would have a guess at.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-16-2010, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale0404 View Post
Look at the holodeck peeps, there is no indication that the server is online... maintenance I would have a guess at.
Hrm, when I booted up the launcher window it had the little "SERVER UP" in the upper right corner.... to me that indicates that the server should be UP.
Lt. Commander
# 15 Whate holodeck?
01-16-2010, 04:58 AM
I'm glad I got past the login screen so I could see the login or account server disconnected over the low graphic splash screen. Now I have to go back and look for that holodeck. Hope I don't fall into a pile of deleted dilithium crystals!

Still a nice dog, btw.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-16-2010, 07:02 AM
Same problem here mate, get on it Cryptic :-), but this is what Beta is for..fixed yet?...how bout now?..fine I'll wait...jerks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheXtreme View Post
Is the login server down or has my account crashed. I was loading from Starbase O1 to sol system and crashed out to login screen. Now all i get is Connecting to Login Server.

Strange...

ether its just come back up or my account crashed and timed out and thats why i can now login. If it was some1 that read this thx