Lt. Commander
# 21
01-22-2014, 05:37 AM
The best weapon type is whatever your target not has as resistance. lol
Read the book of the Rihannsu.
Captain
# 22
01-22-2014, 05:39 AM
Thats all going to change when we get fast equipment swapping going on. I can see it now, neutronium will no longer be the go-to for pvp, it will be damage specific types that will be swapped during cloak/breaks in combat based on what one sees in the combat log

I mean it already happens, but its going to be MUCH MUCH more prevalent after the new season patch

Everything is OP, plz nerf
Fleet Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Career Officer
# 23
01-22-2014, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
Thats all going to change when we get fast equipment swapping going on. I can see it now, neutronium will no longer be the go-to for pvp, it will be damage specific types that will be swapped during cloak/breaks in combat based on what one sees in the combat log

I mean it already happens, but its going to be MUCH MUCH more prevalent after the new season patch
I hope they will prevent this in the pvp zones, since it will be something that will never end, like you change the resistance and weapons I see that and switch to a different attack type weapon and resistance, lol.

The worse thing though is allowing to change shields/consumables, take damage, swap shield, and boom, you have a brand new shield from almost nothing.
Hear! Sons of Kahless
Hear! Daughters too.
The blood of battle washes clean.
The Warrior brave and true.
We fight, we love, and then we kill...
Captain
# 24
01-22-2014, 07:20 PM
The type that is probably least resistant stacked against is most likely Tetryon.

Disruptors are really great, but more and more people are stacking resistances to them.