Lieutenant
# 81 Fast and Flurrious?
12-09-2013, 07:28 PM
So does this mean that the Fast and the Flurrious quest in Q's Winter Wonderland is 50 only? I keep trying to figure out how to start the race...the quest comes up but I've gone all over the track, tried the NPCs but cannot get it to trigger. I always see the countdown, then the announcement of "RACE!" ...and then it poofs.

It's not the same as the Fastest Game on Ice...that I managed to figure out...
Empire Veteran
# 82
12-16-2013, 03:34 PM
Hmm, it should allow you.

When you see the countdown start, go up to the starting position, and a button should appear that basically says for you to join the race, your character should do a quick 'Q Flash' thing, and be good to go.

If that doesn't happen, there could be some kind of bug or issue. As an alternative, try hitting your F key a couple times when you are there.

Career Officer
# 83
01-23-2014, 06:54 PM
Thank you so much for posting this guide =-) fingers crossed for a purple Epohh! lol
Captain
# 84
05-22-2014, 09:17 PM
Suggestion for the OP: For the raising epohhs stages, critting those assignments requires Eidetic Memory and Efficient. This is a list of unique doffs that have them both. Engi holograms, lib Borg (available via Omega rep), and the exocomp are some of the more common ones.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer

Last edited by starswordc; 05-22-2014 at 09:24 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 85
06-18-2014, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
Suggestion for the OP: For the raising epohhs stages, critting those assignments requires Eidetic Memory and Efficient. This is a list of unique doffs that have them both. Engi holograms, lib Borg (available via Omega rep), and the exocomp are some of the more common ones.
That's a good list and everything, but most of the DOFFs won't work I believe, if memory serves, you have to use science-department DOFFs.