Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Former PWE Community Team Lead
To celebrate our upcoming 4-year anniversary event (which starts next Thursday, 1/30 - more details soon), and to thank you for making 2013 the best year for Star Trek Online yet, we are excited to announce that we will be giving away FREE C-Store items next week! As we will feature something different each day, you won't want to miss out!

Each day around 10AM PST, starting this Monday, January 27, 2014 and until next Wednesday, January 29, 2014, we will be posting a news article letting you know which item is free! To claim it, simply log into the game on an eligible character (we'll list the eligibility requirements for each item in the individual news posts), visit the in-game C-Store, navigate to the item listed in the news post, and click the "Claim" button before the next day's giveaway. The best part is that the price for each of the announced items will be 0 ZEN, and they are account-wide unlocks!

We hope you are as excited about this awesome promotion as we are, and we thank each of you for your support of Star Trek Online.

See you in-game!

Note: Monday's giveaway may start slightly later than 10AM PST - make sure to watch the site, forums, Facebook or Twitter for the announcement of when it is live.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 01-24-2014 at 04:10 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 2
01-24-2014, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
To celebrate our upcoming 4-year anniversary event (which starts next Thursday, 1/30 - more details soon), and to thank you for making 2013 the best year for Star Trek Online yet, we are excited to announce that we will be giving away FREE C-Store items next week! As we will feature something different each day, you won't want to miss out!

Each day around 10AM PST, starting this Monday, January 27, 2014 and until next Wednesday, January 19, 2014, we will be posting a news article letting you know which item is free! To claim it, simply log into the game on an eligible character (we'll list the eligibility requirements for each item in the individual news posts), visit the in-game C-Store, navigate to the item listed in the news post, and click the "Claim" button before the next day's giveaway. The best part is that the price for each of the announced items will be 0 ZEN, and they are account-wide unlocks!

We hope you are as excited about this awesome promotion as we are, and we thank each of you for your support of Star Trek Online.

See you in-game!

Note: Monday's giveaway may start slightly later than 10AM PST - make sure to watch the site, forums, Facebook or Twitter for the announcement of when it is live.
You mean the 29th, Bran?
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
01-24-2014, 04:04 PM
Nice! Can't wait
Career Officer
# 4
01-24-2014, 04:04 PM
Awesome. /10char
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Vice Admiral T'Phira, Ragnarok Fleet - Head of Logistics Division; Captain Selena, Ragnarok Fleet; Captain Altecha, Ragnarok Fleet; Captain K'Kera, Ragnarok Fleet
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Captain
# 5
01-24-2014, 04:08 PM
I wonder if it'll be a miss by offering the same stuff as before or a hit with new stuff...

As always, thanks Cryptic...free stuff is always appreciated
EptE3+evasive maneuvers+130/100 engine power+Attack patternmega+deuterium surplus+ aux2inertial dampeners+ the biggest ship you can find = damn right
Rihannsu
# 6
01-24-2014, 04:10 PM
You mean the 29th right, the federation and the KDF outlawed time travel into the past you know.

***IcarusElite.org***R'C, 1 of 3, Dr. Bellet(FED)-Pal'Kin, Lihop, Casya(KDF) LVL 50.***Jan '08 Account I EARNED my 1000 days...I didn't BUY it! LTS = Death to Vet. System: 10/10/12 Never Forget Something should be done for those who cared enough to have a 1000+ day sub.
Lieutenant
# 7
01-24-2014, 04:10 PM
Free stuff? Excellent.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 8
01-24-2014, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahminus View Post
I wonder if it'll be a miss by offering the same stuff as before or a hit with new stuff...

As always, thanks Cryptic...free stuff is always appreciated
None of the items for this giveaway are the same as the past summer's

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreuben View Post
You mean the 29th right, the federation and the KDF outlawed time travel into the past you know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blassreiterus View Post
You mean the 29th, Bran?
Updated! This is totally a shameless excuse, but this is what I get for working 15 hours a day for the last couple days preparing the 20+ blog/ news posts that will go up next week between Monday and Friday

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Commander
# 9
01-24-2014, 04:17 PM
Sweet, maybe we could get a T1 Connie *Hopes*
"I am a travelor of both time and space to be where I have been"
Career Officer
# 10
01-24-2014, 04:19 PM
Woohoo! Free s**t!

Now, let's hope at least one of them isn't something I already own.
So, I am sitting alongside a Caitian Atrox Carrier at Earth Spacedock, and I think to myself "Man, that ship has a lot of windows".

Then it occurs to me that it makes a lot of sense, because cats love to sit in windows.
Closed Thread