Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Captain
Greetings fellow mates and PvPers!

This is indeed a dream come true for me!

STO Frontlines was well received and supported by all the community. Thanks so much to all the teams that came out to support PvP, for OPvP that were so accommodating of all the banter going on, and esp. to the last minute substitutes and floor fillers, which gets me to my next point - the WINNERS!

This is what PvP is about and shows what team-work and skill can achieve.

At the very last minute, Naz heard that some of the teams were not filled and offered to be my "floor filler"!

Little did we know that this PUG group known as "Naz's Noobs" would ensure consistent results throughout the tournament to emerge as clear winners!
(A video will be posted soon of the final thanks to @riyott)

1st PLACE: Congratulations to Naz's Noobs:

@NazHuggyBear2
@Rand Al Thor
@riyott
@renimalt
@USSEnterpiseZ

Prizes:
... 1st place prize - 1250 zen per player/ winner on team
... +6 allocation points
... System Control Map of their choice which will be home-sweet-home in STO frontlines.
... Control of Bepi 113

Fielding two teams which both performed very well, Holy Grandma's Team A emerged as the runner-up for the tournament taking 2nd Place:

Considering that the tournament carrying on for over 8 hours well done!

2ND PLACE: Congratulations to Holy Grandma's Team A:

@dramatisch
@falkeX3
@usshannibal (TL)
@zimbilimbim
@Dxxdavid
@Syncotron
@apophis1111

Prizes:

... 2nd place prize - 625 zen per player/ winner on team
... +3 allocation points
... System Control Map of their choice which will be home-sweet-home in STO frontlines.

Third place winners, Omega-Flotte although faced some unfortunate challenges early in the tournament proved that great team-work can win the day!

3RD PLACE: Congratulations to Omega-Flotte:

@thebigfuzzy
@tbffo
@reeav
@setho0o
@aidenmcnulty

Prizes:

... 3rd place prize - Choice of one of: ToS Formal Uniform, ToS Medical Uniform, ToS Tunic Uniform, Enterprise Era Uniform + surprise in game "box" which they will receive via mail. (Thanks personally to Mimey; and Boot Camp for their kind reward additions!)
... +2 allocation points
... System Control Map of their choice which well be home-sweet-home in STO frontlines.

To all participants in the event, fear not as you do not leave empty handed!:

All participants rewards:

... +1 allocation points
... "Lucky draw from the pool of participants" A lucky member of the community will be rewarded with their very own Legacy of Romulus Starter Pack!

To everyone that participated in the tournament, thank you so very much for coming to support yourself! And me!

What happens now, you might be wondering?

Well, that's the thing. We are only just getting started!

The teams and individuals that participated in the tournament and those that registered will soon be mailed in regards to what happens now.

For those that would like to start participating as a member of one of these factions, please register on your very own faction's community site.
(Those that registered for the tournament will receive their invites. Please check your spam folder as sometimes your mail might get caught!)

United Federation of Planets
Klingon Empire
Romulan Republic
Dominion Alliance
Tholian Triade
Terran Empire

To understand some of the concepts please see Upgrading a System Control Map -

As of now, Factional Ships & Consoles are now in effect.

Soon I will be updating the campaign map to reflect the changes as per instructions I received from the team leaders controlling their systems, and players can start reaching out to other factions for challenges:

Controlled System Maps:

System Maps will have the Team Leaders contact email assign to the map which you can use to raise a challenge.

Uncontrolled System Maps:

For maps without any control please post your challenge here:

If you are looking to challenge the United Federation of Planets, post here

If you are looking to challenge the Klingon Empire, post here

If you are looking to challenge the Romulan Republic, post here

If you are looking to challenge the Dominion Alliance, post here

If you are looking to challenge the Tholian Triade, post here

If you are looking to challenge the Terran Empire, post here

This is a community player-driven project, so please if you find anything wrong, in error, or simply does not make sense or reason please raise it with drkfrontiers@gmail.com, and together we can resolve it!

Enjoy!

@drkfrontiers
VA Digitial Media, Boot Camp

Last edited by drkfrontiers; 01-19-2014 at 04:52 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 2
01-19-2014, 12:27 PM
glad to hear this was a success. like i figured, something came up wile this was going on so i couldn't have made it, is why i didn't sign up.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
Captain
# 4
01-19-2014, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naz4 View Post
Awesome and very cool footage!
Captain
# 5
01-25-2014, 12:03 AM
Congrats to the winners! Prizes were just sent out, so be sure to check your in-game mail

NOTE: Some 3rd place winners still need to give their costume choice to drk before they can be sent.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=