Empire Veteran
# 81
01-25-2014, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scurry5 View Post
Last I heard, Aux power affected duration.
Damn, now I am gonna have to check.

Career Officer
# 82
01-25-2014, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burstorion View Post
A tad too risky for my tastes (I use my corvette in pve too, so I build to survive pve and anything extra is bonus), but I can see how that would annoy others - if I was you though, I'd forsake the dhcs and go torpboat in order to use the any projectile consoles to up your mine power and a spread for 100% hit rate attacks

that way you can toss all that weapon power to aux to help increase the pain that your sci capabilities, grav pulse, theta, ewp, ect can generate

also, you can then use the fore weapons for further annoyance, such as the overbuffed har'pengh, plasma, graviton photon and cluster (depending on taste)

You might lose the ability to alpha-kill, but the point of the trollvette you have built is 'death by a thousand cuts' - I might also consider maybe dropping ewp/a2d for an epta - to render cloakers impotent; acting as a high speed snooper on top of annoyance
Good ideas! I'll take 'em to Ker'rat tonight and see how many BoPs and things I can immobilize...

"I won't try to hide behind the Law if what I stand for is what's Right."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Lieutenant
# 83
01-25-2014, 10:12 PM
I either hop on poperz and instavape people who are already raging or hop on john and tank 4 people

Last edited by scramspam; 01-25-2014 at 10:14 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 84
01-26-2014, 12:46 AM
The best way to troll kerrat is not possible anymore (use the switch sides trick before your lv 10). The closest thing now is to enter lv 20 kerrat with an atb korotinga.

For regular kerrat obviously a vaper or something that can 1v4 and still win
Free jkname
Captain
# 85
01-26-2014, 08:57 AM
I don't troll kerrat. I take no pleasure in trolling. I only try to honestly kill people in kerrat. Not my fault if they end up rage trolling themselves after one death too many.?\_(ツ)_/?
Captain
# 86
01-26-2014, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokersmith1 View Post
I don't troll kerrat. I take no pleasure in trolling. I only try to honestly kill people in kerrat. Not my fault if they end up rage trolling themselves after one death too many.?\_(ツ)_/?
VOICE OF REASON!!!!

Sorry caps.
Reality is WAR
KHG Klingon Honor Guard