Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 This Is Betaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
01-16-2010, 03:52 PM
Spare the rest of the population with "This game equals, lame sauce" and "FAIL" posts. Once again

THIS IS BETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-16-2010, 04:07 PM
This should be made a sticky
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-16-2010, 05:31 PM
Yes - B E T A !!!! Don't expect it to be the release version, 'cause it is B E T A!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-16-2010, 05:34 PM
This is three weeks from release, I was in the Champions Online beta and everyone knew the game wasn't ready for release, there were infinite bugs, etc. This is how Cryptic does it ... I'll play in their free betas but I'll never pay for one of their "ready for launch" games.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-16-2010, 05:38 PM
peeyeahhhhhhhhhhh beta
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-16-2010, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapadha View Post
Spare the rest of the population with "This game equals, lame sauce" and "FAIL" posts. Once again

Wait this isn't sparta? Damn no wonder i'm so lost in this game :S
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-16-2010, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapadha View Post

This pretty much sums up what I keep thinking and wanting to say. So I can't get into the game and I browse forums, figuring I can learn more. I end up having to sift through the very -same- issues in all the forums I check; making the organization of the forums.. moot

If it's any consolation you should have seen the CoV closed beta. People yelling and screaming about how they can't play. All they cared about was a free game, didn't want to help at all, just play unhindered. It was... truly painful, I was floored.

In one respect i hope they think the game is so bad so they just leave and .. well go back to WoW.

Doesn't make the Dev's job easier, only way way harder to have to sort through the same thing over and over and over. The forums are a wasteland of gibberish complaints posted everywhere. They come in faster than anyone can keep up with. Constructive criticism or straight out reports, rather than complaints would serve the game way better.

I'm gonna keep trying to get in game and make the bug reports and help these folks sort out a game I'd really like to see become the best it can. Anything else is a waste of time right now.

Brain
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-16-2010, 11:36 PM
TTTTTTTWWWWWWOOOOO

WWWWWEEEEEKKKKKKKSSSSSS

2 weeks till launch. The crap/bugs i have seen is unacceptable for such a short time to test and fix them.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-16-2010, 11:40 PM
A lot of these problems are closed beta problems not open.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-17-2010, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braxiatel View Post
A lot of these problems are closed beta problems not open.
Why were they not fixed. Does this mean open beta problems will be released problems.