Commander
# 11
01-29-2014, 06:30 PM
May as well be there. With the nerfing of the hourly events it's not like there will be any reason to be in game anyway.
There's no dork like an old school dork. You just can't beat experience.
Lieutenant
# 12
01-29-2014, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by namelesszombie View Post
I'm going to give out promotional points for the in-game STO C-Store, by the way. Like, a lot. I'm thinking a few hundred dollars worth. Hope you tune in LIVE!

--Is.. is this suppose to be some sort of "Hey, sorry lots of people are ticked about the anni stuff, here be part of the lottery and you might get some coins to make up for it" kinda thing?

I think its more along the lines of "Hey I love the Game you love the Game come watch me play or turn up when I'm in the open world let's play together and interact and have some Fun!"

While I also have some gripes with Cryptic lets have just this One thread without any Complaining and embrace the Spirit of these Live Streams and have a little Fun.

Brandon could do with the break and so could we
It's your world Boss I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut!
Captain
# 13
01-29-2014, 06:47 PM
NOOOO! I gotta work that weekend. SOB
Ensign
# 14
01-29-2014, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prechar View Post

While I also have some gripes with Cryptic lets have just this One thread without any Complaining and embrace the Spirit of these Live Streams and have a little Fun.
Given that this entire thing might be: "lets do a lottery so you might maybe kinda sorta have a chance at getting small amounts of zen that will add up to a bunch of zen over a bunch of people (again like a lottery) cause everyone is pissed and we are listening and see we screwed up and holy crap we better do something fast", no no I think I will continue to ask and hope branflakes has the guts to answer.

More so as it would be a hint that if enough of the base comes together with our complaints, change can happen (though in this case a zen lottery would hardly be enough but it would at least mean we the players can have a huge effect).
Thanks to scooterkhan for the awesome sig!
Lieutenant
# 15
01-29-2014, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by namelesszombie View Post
Given that this entire thing might be: "lets do a lottery so you might maybe kinda sorta have a chance at getting small amounts of zen that will add up to a bunch of zen over a bunch of people (again like a lottery) cause everyone is pissed and we are listening and see we screwed up and holy crap we better do something fast", no no I think I will continue to ask and hope branflakes has the guts to answer.

More so as it would be a hint that if enough of the base comes together with our complaints, change can happen (though in this case a zen lottery would hardly be enough but it would at least mean we the players can have a huge effect).
Well I tried but as My Signature says
It's your world Boss I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut!

Last edited by prechar; 01-29-2014 at 07:15 PM.
Career Officer
# 16
01-29-2014, 07:42 PM
Woot Woot! Can't wait... For the naysayers... They always give away prizes to those who tune in. It's not to compensate anyone for anything. Last time, two weeks ago, they gave out zen and I think the smallest amount was 1250 zen to one person and as much has 6250 zen to another. That's enough to buy a ship bundle and then some or some keys to improve your anniversary event rep.
Lieutenant
# 17
01-29-2014, 08:28 PM
Can't wait Brandon, I'll be there for sure.

- Crash
Ensign
# 18
01-29-2014, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prechar View Post
Well I tried but as My Signature says
Well, keep trying to get that nut. Me, im going to keep trying to see if we can't get some real answers and see if they are going to actually listen to people who are growing increasingly unhappy.
Thanks to scooterkhan for the awesome sig!
Survivor of Romulus
# 19
01-30-2014, 04:43 AM
to bad my fleet has an event that i am holding that day and at that time.
oh well fun with the fleet is just as fun
Career Officer
# 20
01-30-2014, 04:50 AM
Sorry Bran. I'd like to be there, but i've got Qmendations to earn.
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.