Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Lieutenant
# 11
01-30-2014, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains. Just a heads up, and I'll post more info about it later in this thread and move it to the GNN, but we're going to conduct maintenance tomorrow morning to squash some bugs.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Why not do it your Evening/Afternoon we in EU are constantly having our Prime Time for playing as Maintenance Downtime I have lost the entire first Day of the Anniversary because of hours of Downtime Server finally got fixed 12.30 AM my time and now you say again tomorrow Prime Time will be Down again?
It's your world Boss I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut!
Rihannsu
# 12
01-30-2014, 04:39 PM
Quote:
There more critical bugs to fix than this (lag in the FE, for example), unfortunately; I don't foresee this being fixed with tomorrow's patch as it's a display only issue. It's annoying, and we'll get it resolved, but we have to priorittize. Thanks for understanding

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

it is more then annoying it keeps me from doing the only thing I bother going into this game to do.
Career Officer
# 13
01-30-2014, 04:41 PM
Quote:
There more critical bugs to fix than this (lag in the FE, for example), unfortunately; I don't foresee this being fixed with tomorrow's patch as it's a display only issue. It's annoying, and we'll get it resolved, but we have to priorittize. Thanks for understanding

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
That's funny. 5 minutes after your post I decided to give the game a try. The STO launcher has a red box that says the game is currently offline. Mind explaining that?
Self Portrait
Lieutenant
# 14
01-30-2014, 04:43 PM
Jesus it;s the same every Major up date rinse repeat, cant play game, game finally workds after several days to spend weeks grinding with a Cryptic "Sorry?" bleh
Lieutenant
# 15
01-30-2014, 04:44 PM
QA at Cryptic = Epic Fail = at least consistent for the past 4 years

The "free" ships aren't so free since you have to grind on top of all the other grinding you have to do so you put that into hours it takes you and use minimum wage you know your ship isn't free after all.
Then the usual epic fail with every major patch they bring out as usual no QA to be found.
I did enjoy the episode somewhat would have been great if could have finished it when i started it the first 2 times.

Thanks for all that Cryptic and please don't call it a giveaway call it a grindaway its more accurate.
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
Career Officer
# 16
01-30-2014, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorstegi View Post

The "free" ships aren't so free since you have to grind on top of all the other grinding you have to do so you put that into hours it takes you and use minimum wage you know your ship isn't free after all.
Then the usual epic fail with every major patch they bring out as usual no QA to be found.
I did enjoy the episode somewhat would have been great if could have finished it when i started it the first 2 times.

Thanks for all that Cryptic and please don't call it a giveaway call it a grindaway its more accurate.
Yeah I know. Getting free stuff is stupid.
Self Portrait
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 17
01-30-2014, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybone13 View Post
That's funny. 5 minutes after your post I decided to give the game a try. The STO launcher has a red box that says the game is currently offline. Mind explaining that?
Yeah; we removed it from our backend tool but it can take time to propagate to the site and launcher. Look again

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 18
01-30-2014, 05:22 PM
I have another problem to report.

I'm now flying the Elephant Man of ships
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Career Officer
# 19
01-30-2014, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Yeah; we removed it from our backend tool but it can take time to propagate to the site and launcher. Look again

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ah OK. After getting the patch, closing the STO launcher, and relaunching it through Arc (ain't you proud of me for using it?), the message is gone.

Hell of a week. Monday I went to the emergency room. I had a fever of 101.6 and it turned out I have the flu. I'm finally feeling good enough to play the game but that's not happening is it? LOL. Just my luck.
Self Portrait
Commander
# 20
01-30-2014, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorstegi View Post

sooo i guess you like paying money for something like the sci destroyer and not getting it for free for just 5 - 10 minutes out of your day? something is wrong here i like that we are getting the better ship for free with no spending required its kinda a nice change of pace for those with no pocketbook but have time to do the missions =) kudos crypticid say it was a clever move
Closed Thread