Captain
# 21
01-30-2014, 01:55 PM
Romulans are where the money is. Why give them something free when you know some player is going to pay a lot?
I would love to visit this star in-game...or maybe this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shurato2099
Won't SOMEONE please think of the CHILDREN?!
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
01-30-2014, 02:00 PM
For something like this they were only ever going to give away things that weren't selling well. Ergo the items for Romulans, of which there are not very many to begin with, are selling enough to not warrant being given away.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for. Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Republic Veteran
# 23
01-30-2014, 02:51 PM
Eventually when the next exspansion or maybe end of this year maybe they'll give away some low end Romulan stuff.
Captain
# 24
01-30-2014, 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alonys View Post
Why did the Romulans get screwed out of getting a bridge pack and a ship for the anniversary?
Because we are Romulans, not self-entitled whiney crybabies. Please hand over your fraction membership card and report to the nearest execution chamber.
Rihannsu
# 25
01-30-2014, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalsovereign View Post
Because we are Romulans, not self-entitled whiney crybabies. Please hand over your fraction membership card and report to the nearest execution chamber.
Wow..That was like, a total insult to so many people here on the forums.. But I agree totally. Its why i dont play fed or kling characters.

We Will Be Free!
Commander
# 26
01-30-2014, 09:13 PM
Romulans r OP enough as it is.
Captain
# 27
01-31-2014, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wufangchu View Post
Wow..That was like, a total insult to so many people here on the forums.. But I agree totally.
Yeah, that was kinda the intent. If I wanna listen to whining I'll talk to my wife. *rimshot*

But most people to whom it was directed will just assume I was talking about all the *other* whiny crybabies, because *they* aren't like that, so...
Ensign
# 28
01-31-2014, 01:38 PM
Quote:
hehehe....
Captain
# 29
02-10-2014, 02:56 AM
Quote:
Amen,
plus Rommies lost their homeplanet, and nobody (outside of JJ trek haters) whines about that
Captain
# 30
02-10-2014, 03:02 AM
Quote:
I prefer decimals over fractions, thanks.
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===