Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Captain
What exactly does one do with the left over q-mendations and q-mendation lock boxes?
Hey I Used to be Captain Data, well I guess I still am in game but the account link really screwed everything up
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 2
01-31-2014, 04:45 PM
The current plan is that we'll reuse Qmendations. As always, plans can change, but that's what we are planning at this moment.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
01-31-2014, 05:01 PM
Hah, I managed to get my Romulan hybrid ship today and overestimated how many Qmendation boxes I would need... by about 20... (why can't I have that kind of luck when opening actual lock boxes instead of constantly getting DOff and shield packs?)

Raptr profile
Commander
# 4
01-31-2014, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The current plan is that we'll reuse Qmendations. As always, plans can change, but that's what we are planning at this moment.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
If you reuse these things next year on a ship without more than 2 "special" consoles I'm not running next years event. It's barely worth it on the winter and summer events anymore.

I'm getting tired of constantly running these things for fleeting-moment ships. Ships I CAN NOT REBOX after I try them out and don't wanna use them. It's a waste of my ship slots if it's a "special" ship I don't use!

Let me free my ship slots of these special ships AND KEEP THEM TOO, PLEASE.....
===Member of the "Disenchanted"===
Quote:
Originally Posted by drowrulesupreme View Post
We don't want what the Feds have. We want the equivalent. We want fairer treatment. Concern, desire, greed to some extent, and passionate belief that enough people would buy KDF items to make it worth Cryptic's while.
Career Officer
# 5
01-31-2014, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Is there plans to reduce currency. I would love to see Qmendation, perils, and autographs combined. If not maybe we can exchange them for each other at 2:1 ratio.
Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.
Ryche, Kata'strofe, and Kata'klism of Hammer Squadron
Captain
# 6
01-31-2014, 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simeion1 View Post
Is there plans to reduce currency. I would love to see Qmendation, perils, and autographs combined. If not maybe we can exchange them for each other at 2:1 ratio.
Or sent to a currency page, like marks and Dyson commendations? It's a bit annoying to have character-bound things like that which take up space but have no use other than event projects...
Please stop exponential holding/reputation costs!
Captain
# 7
02-03-2014, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandoknight89 View Post
Or sent to a currency page, like marks and Dyson commendations? It's a bit annoying to have character-bound things like that which take up space but have no use other than event projects...

Or at the very least make the q-mendation boxes available in the account bank since they get booght by account bound lobi.
Hey I Used to be Captain Data, well I guess I still am in game but the account link really screwed everything up
Captain
# 8
02-03-2014, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunseahl View Post
If you reuse these things next year on a ship without more than 2 "special" consoles I'm not running next years event. It's barely worth it on the winter and summer events anymore.

I'm getting tired of constantly running these things for fleeting-moment ships. Ships I CAN NOT REBOX after I try them out and don't wanna use them. It's a waste of my ship slots if it's a "special" ship I don't use!

Let me free my ship slots of these special ships AND KEEP THEM TOO, PLEASE.....
wow... entitled much?
If you like the RPG trinity, then you hate MMOs, you hate working, competitive fair PvP, you hate balanced engaging solo content,
and,
you hate PvE "adventure zones". because the trinity is incompatible with any of these.
Career Officer
# 9
02-03-2014, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simeion1 View Post
Combined or traded would be great.
Rihannsu
# 10
02-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Yeah I'm pretty sure that 2:1 is the best you could hope for... there's a reason they didn't use 8x10 glossies of Q in the first place
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!