Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Basically I bought a escort ship first when I advanced to level 11 but then decided since I had 40K money I'd buy a cruiser and try it out. Unfortunately it still retains the two tactical officer seats from the escort, and all of my powers disappeared.

To elaborate on powers, I mean all the utterly useful things like say, high yield torpedoes. I have the bridge officers for them, the officers are staffed in the officer seats, but the powers just aren't there.

Where I bought the cruiser: Earth spacedock.

What I did immediately after buying cruiser: Renamed it and customized it, and armed with with the good weaponry from my escort.

I was not teamed at the time.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-17-2010, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Countess
Basically I bought a escort ship first when I advanced to level 11 but then decided since I had 40K money I'd buy a cruiser and try it out. Unfortunately it still retains the two tactical officer seats from the escort, and all of my powers disappeared.

To elaborate on powers, I mean all the utterly useful things like say, high yield torpedoes. I have the bridge officers for them, the officers are staffed in the officer seats, but the powers just aren't there.

Where I bought the cruiser: Earth spacedock.

What I did immediately after buying cruiser: Renamed it and customized it, and armed with with the good weaponry from my escort.

I was not teamed at the time.
So missing, as in, when you press the "P" key to bring up all your abilities, you can't drag them to your action bar?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-17-2010, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravoman View Post
So missing, as in, when you press the "P" key to bring up all your abilities, you can't drag them to your action bar?
Exactly. They're not there anymore.

What does remain is stuff like ... the phaser and torpedo buttons for the phasers and torpedoes installed. Oh and whatever ship buff items I have equipped.

Edit: I also just tested switching back to my escort. It did not fix the missing powers issue.

So basically my entire career in this game just got screwed because I decided to experiment. I guess I'm done playing the beta then unless someone comes up with a fix for this or it spontaneously fixes itself.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-17-2010, 04:41 PM
Bumped for the sake of making sure the people in charge can actually see this, not that they care, since I tried contacting a GM but they refiled my help request as a bug report. Yeah apparently the fact I have a game breaking bug stopping me from playing and thus beta testing their game, isn't worth their damn time.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-17-2010, 04:46 PM
I apologize if this is a stupid question, but have you assigned the bridge officers to the stations?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-17-2010, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerosh_Skitari View Post
I apologize if this is a stupid question, but have you assigned the bridge officers to the stations?
Refer to my first post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Countess
Basically I bought a escort ship first when I advanced to level 11 but then decided since I had 40K money I'd buy a cruiser and try it out. Unfortunately it still retains the two tactical officer seats from the escort, and all of my powers disappeared.

To elaborate on powers, I mean all the utterly useful things like say, high yield torpedoes. I have the bridge officers for them, the officers are staffed in the officer seats, but the powers just aren't there.

Where I bought the cruiser: Earth spacedock.

What I did immediately after buying cruiser: Renamed it and customized it, and armed with with the good weaponry from my escort.

I was not teamed at the time.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-17-2010, 06:44 PM
Has anyone else had this problem? Buying new ships and switching ships didn't restore any abilities if I recall
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:42 PM.