Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Reputation System
Login

Career Officer
Would it be much development effort to just scale these PVE actions up to Elite difficulty, with adapted rewards?

Please?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
12-11-2013, 12:29 PM
+1

There needs to be a space variant for high Romulan marks.
Empire Veteran
# 3
12-11-2013, 02:17 PM
Yes please.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-24-2013, 03:32 AM
Where has Elachi Alert even gone?
Commander
# 5
12-24-2013, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceeaglex View Post
Where has Elachi Alert even gone?
It was tied to the "Sphere of Influence" Featured Episode. My guess is that it'll come back when they do another round of the Featured Episode replay event.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-04-2014, 06:39 PM
I would settle for simply "the return of" EA.

Or, perhaps, buffing "Atmosphere Assault"'s drops a bit. It never drops decent amounts of Romulan marks and if you have a bad round, sometimes "as low as two marks". I am not exaggerating that, either. Or perhaps fixing The Vault Shuttle event so it's actually playable by people who aren't running Delta Fliers and Peregrines in AP and Mk XII rep gear.
Commander
# 7
01-05-2014, 08:44 AM
In my opinion, virtually everything needs to be improved to scale with Borg STFs, because right now, they're the ones with the greatest replay value.

Leave The Vault Ensnared and Azure Nebula Rescue alone, bring the Elachi Alert back, and give it an elite version that rewards

* 25 Romulan Marks
* 960 Dilithium Ore
* Choice of 50 Fleet Marks or Additional 50 Romulan Marks

Add 2 more completely new Romulan-focused STFs with Elite versions which reward:

* 60 Romulan Marks
* 960 Dilithium Ore
* Choice of 60 Additional Romulan Marks or 60 Fleet Marks

Change The Breach: Elite so that it rewards

* 25 Dyson Marks
* Voth Cybernetic Implant
* 960 Dilithium Ore
* Choice of Additional Dyson Marks or Fleet Marks (# based on optional)

Change Storm the Spire: Elite so that it rewards

* 25 Dyson Marks
* Voth Cybernetic Implant
* 960 Dilithium Ore
* Choice of Additional Dyson Marks of Fleet Marks (# based on optional)

There, now you have a ton of STFs that reward similarly to Borg STFs
More anything?
"MORE EVERYTHING!"
-Jerry Seinfeld on Star Trek Online Content

Foundry Works: Uncharted
Lieutenant
# 8
02-01-2014, 10:38 AM
Given that azure during bonus mark time would give out max of 30 marks, for the 32 needed for rep projects... yeah...
Captain
# 9
02-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Even better, more new content against these two neglected enemies, the elachi and tholians, that gives better rewards, seeing as both were just kind of brushed aside in favor of the voth and borg, respectively.
Lieutenant
# 10
02-04-2014, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senselocke View Post
Please.

I left the game in March last year in large part due to everyone saying "Wait for May!". Well, I waited, and I hopped back in last month (barely hours too late to get a free Obelisk carrier, d'oh!).

Lo and behold, the new Dyson system is amazing! Ground combat is fun and engaging, smaller-but-instant rewards, stuff to do everywhere!

Excitedly, I loaded up the PvE queues, and... still only three Romulan events, none of which earn much in the way of Marks, none of them higher than Normal difficulty.

Just... can we have Elite versions? Please? Yes, I know I can chase rabbits, but that's really more WoW fetch-and-grind than Star Trek. Alternatives are always nice.

So, that's my request.

ps--Oh, and please see fit to retro-reward a once-and-current subscriber that free Obelisk everyone else got? I missed it by hours, man!
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=985211

TL;DR-- Most certainly agree with OP. Romulan Marks are a pain in the rear to get compared to everything else--and chasing rabbits, to get at most one Eppoh every five days (often less), which MIGHT give you 200-400 after another four days... is not an answer or a solution.

Romulan Rep NEEDS more ways to make Marks, and upping the challenge of existing Space missions should be easy and simple.

And bring the Elachi Alert back!