Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Delievering Supplies
01-17-2010, 06:51 PM
There are some missions where you need to deliver supplies to a species that look like grey and red dudes, and I had to drop off Med. supplies or Comm. Arrays, well after buying them at the starfleet, I go back and there is NO option to drop them off. You click the button and Nothing happens. So now I have 2 missions pending that aren't going anywhere because I cant drop off the supplies...HELP PLEASE!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-18-2010, 12:40 AM
Got the same problem. More information bout what to do (ie buy the supplies at SOL or get them somewhere else) would be nice.

I visited the same system 3 times and got 3 missions with 2/10 merits.

Mission " Aid the Planet" from researchmission in a nearby cluster next to SOL (cant remember the name)
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-18-2010, 01:50 AM
Aye, the Aid missions have been bugged from the get go. If you get one, just drop it for now and do a different Star Cluster mission.

Oh, and Cryptic? Saurians totally should have priority over this :-p
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-18-2010, 02:40 AM
There is a workaround. When you have the supplies, just after entering the system, drop the mission as soon as possible. Don't approach the planet before dropping the mission. After it's gone, you can fly to the planet again, get the mission again, and deliver the supplies.