Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-17-2010, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joniocj View Post
The server went down
What's funny (to me) is that when it stated account error, I had a momentary shock that someone had stolen my credit card # and created an alternate account and did something horrible (like more lifetime subs than my account could cover). I went to pull up my bank account info and then it hit me --- I haven't used a credit card for any of this.

Sometimes, you just scare yourself.
Lt. Commander
# 12 ditto
01-17-2010, 07:17 PM
yep.. me, too. Whatever they did for those 45 minutes of "official" downtime, it didn't work. Although, I'm not getting the, "server is busy" error anymore.

Someone should bump this^
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-17-2010, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bariman View Post
Whatever they did for those 45 minutes of "official" downtime, it didn't work. Although, I'm not getting the, "server is busy" error anymore.
It's possible that the downtime dealt with the "server is busy" issue. (Not really an error.) I haven't received it either, so maybe they freed up some space (I doubt they received hardware on a Sunday).
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-17-2010, 10:21 PM
I'm just getting the Disconnection One now, not even a "Server is Busy" one...I hope they didn't break the Login >.<
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-18-2010, 03:37 PM
Where would I find the current server status? The only other MMO I played a while back had a pretty simple way of informing the players because next to the server you would see 'Online, Offline, Full, etc' when you tried to log into a server. I get nothing but a can't log in to server message.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-18-2010, 03:42 PM
Server up is showing on my login but says i cant log in at this time so im figuring something is broken and they are tryin to fix it PDQ. Overall tho im seein this game is far better than champions and much more entertaining (im not max level already)