Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Starfleet Veteran
# 31
02-06-2014, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rybaksix View Post
One more time ... What about this one ? Any ETA ?

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=616691
I second this question.
Career Officer
Whats with the Duty Officers, is for future planing to keep Duty Officers on different Ship(Build) or do we have to change those if we change the Ship?
Fleet: Hellenic Space Force http://hsf.aionportal.net
Status: Leader Characters FED: TAC Ponos - TAC Tromos - ENG Athena - ROM TAC Phovos - SCI Martyrium - REM Apatros VPvP
Fleet: La Familia: SCI Stave VPvP
KDF Fleet: Syndicate of Shadows: ENG Sha'Kal VPvP
Captain
# 33
02-06-2014, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbor2 View Post
i call jinx ur in for it now

anyway i wont to buy more costume slots ive 5 at the moment but why should i when there bug out on me every couple of months n its now showing 11 costume slots on my kdf chars that cant be used for some mad reason.
It's funny I didn't start having this problem until the winter event.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapla1755 View Post
no word on adding female nausicaans, letheans or possibly sulibans to the game?

hovering at 49 alts + 3 open character slots, don't really care about a new faction but new playable races even if they are c-store unlocks would be nice or possibly the purchase of a TR:unrestricted option as a tailor option purchase irrc I have about 10+ costume slots per alt at the moment between lobi, spire,fleet,omega,khg and off duty its like its own mini-game.
DStahl answered me about the Suliban with a stay tuned yes in the last Ask Cryptic. Even if they're just added to the alien generator I'd really love Suliban...though I would prefer a full Suliban Boff so we could get the body texture for outfits like the cropped winter jackets and hopefully the swimsuits this summer.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"