Ensign
# 2031
08-10-2013, 10:51 PM
Let me check this ........but why can't I use this officer at all ?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2032
08-10-2013, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwelltorrey View Post
Let me check this ........but why can't I use this officer at all ?
Well.... there are some officers flagged for feds, and officers flagged for klingons, even if some of them seems to be the same, you can buy any of them, but you can't use them if they are from the wrong faction

To be honest I can't tell you a answer beyond "That's how the game is designed"
In every time,
in every place,
the deeds of men
remain the same...
Ensign
# 2033
08-10-2013, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiserkacto View Post
Well.... there are some officers flagged for feds, and officers flagged for klingons, even if some of them seems to be the same, you can buy any of them, but you can't use them if they are from the wrong faction

To be honest I can't tell you a answer beyond "That's how the game is designed"

Thankyou kaiserkacto
Your info helped........I have gotten some new bridge officers and these ones do work, so I did something wrong with the first one I bought.

There is so much to learn about this game......lol.
Lieutenant
I am a bit stuck with this doff mission. I have been waiting weeks for the 4th assignment to appear in the chain and it has yet to appear. Am I doing something wrong?
Ensign
# 2035
08-28-2013, 11:57 AM
I sure do wish my Romulan character wouldn't have DOFF missions where i am hurting Romulans in some way or another..I don't want to sabotage my shipyard >_<
Lt. Commander
# 2036 claiming duty officer
02-06-2014, 10:13 PM
Apologies for posting this here but I can only reply to posts at this point and I couldnt' find a post which explained my problem.

I reached rank 1 commendation for military and a mission popped up with Lt Ferra I believe to award my green level Doff, as I was looking through the list I figured I check my Doff assignments to see which Doff to select, well when I did the mission box with lt ferra disappeared and now I can't get it back, losing my chance to select my free Doff.

Is there anyway to get this back?

BTW, this also happens when I'm acessing the exchange with the SS Azura or any freighter or at any terminal - if the exchange window is open and I open the Doff window then select any assignment category the exchange window closes. Not too bad while at a station but for the Azura or freighter they just leave and I either have to wait 2 hours or fly to the closest starbase to finish. Obvious bug.

thanks in advance.
Rihannsu
# 2037
02-06-2014, 11:14 PM
just go to talk to Ferra in person. Then you can select from a menu which one you want.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2038
02-06-2014, 11:14 PM
Go to Starfleet Academy. Lt Ferra is in one of the buldings there. You should be able to select your award DOFF directly that way.

Ensign
# 2039 Not getting quality rewards
03-14-2014, 01:50 PM
Whenever I put higher ranked dOffs on assignments it adds percentage to the "quality reward bonus," however when I try to complete the assignment that number goes to zero. Is this normal or am I getting jipped out of my bonus?
Ensign
# 2040
04-12-2014, 09:14 PM
At what rank are we able to use the Duty Officers? I tried to find via reading previous post but there is to many. thnks