Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Captain
# 11
02-06-2014, 08:54 AM
when will the fed sci destroyers nachelles be fixed , any eta available yet please ?

Last edited by usscapital; 02-06-2014 at 05:49 PM.
Captain
# 12
02-06-2014, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bughunter357 View Post
It just don't look right to me is all so that is why I don't have there tail showing on the KHG.
To be honest if they're gonna have the Caitian/Ferasan tails coming out of the special armors then they need to be armored too. Have it look like one of those flexible flashlights with the coiled design, but having a naked tail seems to be inviting trouble. A single tail armor design for each special armor.

As for the Honor Guard cape why not split up the back to the point where the tail emerges, kind of like tails on a tuxedo?
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Empire Veteran
# 13
02-06-2014, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaind3 View Post
To be honest if they're gonna have the Caitian/Ferasan tails coming out of the special armors then they need to be armored too. Have it look like one of those flexible flashlights with the coiled design, but having a naked tail seems to be inviting trouble. A single tail armor design for each special armor.

As for the Honor Guard cape why not split up the back to the point where the tail emerges, kind of like tails on a tuxedo?
That would be cool. We could finally get tails on EV suits.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
02-07-2014, 05:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
That would be cool. We could finally get tails on EV suits.
and the next time you beam down to Nukara Prime, you can watch your tail be incinerated.
Rihannsu
# 15
02-07-2014, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
and the next time you beam down to Nukara Prime, you can watch your tail be incinerated.
who the hell even bothers going to nukara prime anymore? the best missions to do there are both in the queue, and snowflake shooting is far better for mark farming anyway
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Empire Veteran
# 16
02-07-2014, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
There would be an extension.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891