Lt. Commander
# 1 Multiple PCs
01-17-2010, 07:01 PM
If I buy the digital deluxe edition then am I able to install the game on several computers? What are the restrictions?

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-17-2010, 08:21 PM
Yes, we have no restrictions on where or how you install the game. Just remember one box == one account, so if you install it on two computers only one can be logged in at once (unless you get a second account).
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-18-2010, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderanger
Yes, we have no restrictions on where or how you install the game. Just remember one box == one account, so if you install it on two computers only one can be logged in at once (unless you get a second account).
my one question is, have you ever thought about sub accounts? say as a microtrasaction, limited to the nember of Character slots your account has. I'd be willing to spend a few extra bucks to get the most out of the four Character slots. (2 stock + 2 Life time subcription bonus) the main account and the sub accounts could all log on at the same time.

say one log in per retail key connected to the account. so say like me who has paid for both the Amazon phiscal copy and the D2D DDC and be premited to log in 2 Characters.

Exp.

username@sto.com (main account)
Username+Charactername@sto.com (sub-account)

just something to think about.