Survivor of Romulus
# 321
02-03-2014, 09:25 AM
Is there a science specific accolade in Secret Orders? There's a new dialogue with science-only option in the first moments of this mission.
Survivor of Remus
# 322
02-04-2014, 05:39 AM
As to the Efficient Swarmer Exterminator and the Shadow Hugger accolades. My testing has shown that the door that opens, either the sunroom or the room that Cooper works on the console, is the door you are closest to when fighting the swarmers in the lalarge chamber before the fork.
Rihannsu
# 323
02-04-2014, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panterusden View Post
As to the Efficient Swarmer Exterminator and the Shadow Hugger accolades. My testing has shown that the door that opens, either the sunroom or the room that Cooper works on the console, is the door you are closest to when fighting the swarmers in the lalarge chamber before the fork.
Well, I tried it once, hugged the left side of the swarmer room and I did get the Sun Room (which I needed), so thanks!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
# 324
02-05-2014, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panterusden View Post
I could be wrong, but I have twice tried being next to the left door (sunroom) and had the right door open. I don't believe that is the trick.
Ensign
# 325
02-07-2014, 09:08 AM
I tried about 25 times the mission and each time opened the left door. Swarmer room opened one time
Ensign
# 326
02-07-2014, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltcmdjamescore View Post
Is there a science specific accolade in Secret Orders? There's a new dialogue with science-only option in the first moments of this mission.
Not that I've been able to find. There's certainly sci specific text, but no accolade popped up. Maybe it's another broken accolade but I think it's probably just a neat dialogue branch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panterusden
Definitely not this. I tried a lot this morning. Actually got into the right room about 40% of the time, but appeared to be a completely random occurrence.
Ensign
# 327
02-07-2014, 12:49 PM
Hi @ All

is there something special to do the room for
efficient swarmer exterminator under 60 sec ??

FOUND THE FAULTS, dont use 2nd firemode, and allways look for a free fireline !!

i tried it a lot of times, but dont get the accolade.

thx for any help

iww

Last edited by captainiww; 02-08-2014 at 01:00 AM.
Ensign
# 328
02-09-2014, 05:48 AM
Hallo

efficient swarmer exterminator:

I have now tried it 10 times and beat it just is not there perhaps one can explain again exactly how man has to do it please.

THX
Lieutenant
# 329
02-09-2014, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legatx View Post
efficient swarmer exterminator:

I have now tried it 10 times and beat it just is not there perhaps one can explain again exactly how man has to do it please.
It's hard. I know.

First you have to get to the right room. Getting there takes 10 minutes and the result (going left or right) seems completely random. You have to be lucky.

If you get to the right room you'll have to be as quick, accurate and efficient as possible. Don't run in Shooter Mode (RPG Mode is better because you always hit target). If you're engineer like me use mortars, turrents and execomps. Shard and secure team help a lot - use them if you can. Take powerful weapon. Full Auto Rifle is the best choice for me.

And keep trying.
Ensign
# 330 Remastered FED Missions
02-13-2014, 08:13 AM
Hello @ All

Is it right, that at the 12 remastered FED Missions

are 4 new Accos can be found ??!!

thx

IWW