Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 620
# 31
01-12-2014, 09:04 PM
Preview for part 3. Who knew there were Starbucks on Qo'Nos

Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,507
# 32
01-13-2014, 04:15 AM
I hear the underground menu there is great for Ferasans.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 620
# 33
01-29-2014, 03:34 PM
Honor of Ferasa now qualifies for foundry rewards. Thank you everyone!
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,507
# 34
01-29-2014, 05:10 PM
Congrats!!!
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Lieutenant
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 63
# 35
02-12-2014, 03:57 AM
Played this mission and it was so cool

My usual complaint - too much killing of kitties, not enough killing of evil Feds.

Shouldn't Feds (section 31?) be secretly supporting Shiassi? Their success would destabilize Klingon-Ferasan alliance and additionally make Caitians more eager to fight for their Fed overlords. But if we stop and uncover it, showing Caitians real, treacherous face of Federation, it would undermine their alliance - all the better for Klingons and Ferasans.

Mmmm, something like that would suit my Ra'isha. She deeply believes that there are good people among Caitians that she will gladly welcome in Ferasa, if only they stop being minions to Feds
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 620
# 36
02-12-2014, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakshathekhajiit View Post
Played this mission and it was so cool

My usual complaint - too much killing of kitties, not enough killing of evil Feds.

Shouldn't Feds (section 31?) be secretly supporting Shiassi? Their success would destabilize Klingon-Ferasan alliance and additionally make Caitians more eager to fight for their Fed overlords. But if we stop and uncover it, showing Caitians real, treacherous face of Federation, it would undermine their alliance - all the better for Klingons and Ferasans.

Mmmm, something like that would suit my Ra'isha. She deeply believes that there are good people among Caitians that she will gladly welcome in Ferasa, if only they stop being minions to Feds
The Shiassi are just a rogue clan. And considering the Ferasans as established in STO's lore are capturing Caitians to execute them, its safe to say that cold war isnt over.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 63
# 37
02-12-2014, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirboulevard View Post
The Shiassi are just a rogue clan.
No support from Fed then? Pity. Would make more interesting politics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirboulevard View Post
And considering the Ferasans as established in STO's lore are capturing Caitians to execute them, its safe to say that cold war isnt over.
Of course cold war is not over and encouraging enemy population to defect to our side seems to be a good strategy during cold war times, it worked nicely during cold war IRL.

BTW, where is that bit in lore about capturing Caitians? I think I've missed it.

Last edited by rakshathekhajiit; 02-12-2014 at 02:10 PM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 620
# 38
02-12-2014, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakshathekhajiit View Post
No support from Fed then? Pity. Would make more interesting politics.


Of course cold war is not over and encouraging enemy population to defect to our side seems to be a good strategy during cold war times, it worked nicely during cold war IRL.

BTW, where is that bit in lore about capturing Caitians? I think I've missed it.
Federation doesnt support Ferasa at all. Hell the Ferasans werent allowed to have warships until they join the KDF.

Its the "Unforgiven of Ferasa" Doff Chain.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 63
# 39
02-12-2014, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirboulevard View Post
Federation doesnt support Ferasa at all. Hell the Ferasans werent allowed to have warships until they join the KDF.
Now there is an Klingon-Fed war going on and supporting some crazy, rogue clan just to destabilize Ferasan government and weaken their alliance with Klingons seems like a valid tactic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirboulevard View Post
Its the "Unforgiven of Ferasa" Doff Chain.
Hmm, I see only something about Ferasan pirate raiding some Caitian installations. Is there anything more to it than what is written in here:
http://sto.gamepedia.com/Assignment_...iven_of_Ferasa
?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 620
# 40
02-20-2014, 02:56 AM
Closing this thread for the general "HONOR OF SERIES" thread in this forum, which will cover all three missions due to the release of Honor of Orions. :3
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:57 PM.