Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
fix the zoning bug D/C .. ( i know your installing new servers this week) but You're a huge gaming company didn't plan for this?

Fix the zoning to ground missions as a ship ... space as a character.

Fix or activate the ships sensor and other components that are currently not working. How can we test BALANCE if our ship components aren't even working.

Fix AND THIS IS MY PET PEEVE ,... Fix the instance popups for encounters so you can CHOOSE which instance you want to join. Right now they pop up and before you can even read them they decide your instance and disappear.

THE instance popup should have been been fixed along time ago. It should pop up and then stay. Then you should be able to scroll it and decide which instance you want to join. or even decline joining that instance.. It's my biggest peeve in this beta. That should have been fixed long ago.

Fix character collision. I find myself dancing in slow motion with other players and npcs because I ran into them.

fix ship view. I get really tired of having stop my battle so I can right mouse and move the screen around to find my target (even when I have it set in the options to follow target)

Give us 360 view option in space combat where we see the whole scene and its static and we still control our ship on that large view.

Fix how our Officers keep getting stuck behind crates and doorways in away missions on ground and we have to go back and dance with them to get them to freaking follow us.

I have a much larger list but these are the ones that bother me the most.

Can we please get these fixed?

Thank you berry much ( I meant to say berry) ... (inside joke with cryptic) ....

and Now I say