Ensign
# 1 How do you redeem Qmendations?
02-14-2014, 07:15 PM
Sorry but can't find this explained anywhere. I have 1000 Qmendations and Q says I need to redeem them through the Event Reputation system. I have no idea how to do that. Where do I find the Event Reputation system and is there anything special I need to do there to redeem the points? Thanks!
Republic Veteran
# 2
02-14-2014, 07:51 PM
Open your Character Sheet and click on the last tab "Reputations"
Select a Project which in this case is the Dyson Ship
Click on "Contribute"

When the counter finishes click on 'Collect Reward"
Captain
# 3
02-14-2014, 10:36 PM
The Dyson ship project is under 'Events' Reputation. You need to click the "Events" panel on the left side of the window to get to the right place.

1) Click on one of the 'Select Active" boxes.
2) Click "Select 2014 Annivesary Event Rewards" project and press the 'Select' button at the bottom. You may need to screen the description box down to see the 'Select' button.
3) Click on the slotted project or hit the 'Contribute' tab at the top.
4) You'll see several box under the description of the project with the Qmendation icon and a slider of 0/1000. Click the 'Contribute' button.
5) That will bringer up an window for the amount of Qmendations you want to submit. Type in 1000 in the number field or use the slider. Click OK
6) Then after the project finishes (1 second), click on one of the 'Collect Reward' buttons.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
02-15-2014, 04:41 AM
What they said, but note that you do not have to wait until you have 1000 qmendations to start the project.

You can use the slider to add 40 at a time (or 600 after the first run of "A Step Between Stars") and contribute as you go.