Ensign
# 1 stolen ship dayson event
02-14-2014, 02:26 AM
Hi evrybody sorry for my english but i have story to tell is true

here what happend i finished on all my 5 caresters aniversity event for dayson ship and on 4 of tham working fine but on 5 th carester happend somting wierd i get the box andbox was in my inventory and i click use on box and box opend and ship gone desepirs gone i loockt at ship changer and ship isnt there i loock my logs noting there and i write tikets for missing item and still no answer whel it loock like game stole my ship and i woked hard to get it it wuld be onyl good if thay get my ship beck bicause that last carester is skilld for it specialy for pvp

p.s. and sorry for posting here dont know were to post somting like this

i still whander were is my ship gone?
Career Officer
# 2
02-14-2014, 03:31 AM
Sorry to say that Cryptic/Perfect World rarely answer tickets.

Your ship is either still there ( bugged ) or just gone. You can try to send more tickets , but don't be hopeful. Their track record is disgusting, mainly with account problems and in game items go missing.

Best of luck anyways.
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
02-14-2014, 06:33 AM
Has it gone into your overflow bag?
Ensign
# 4
02-14-2014, 08:44 AM
noo i ahve only 2 ships on that carester i opend the box what i got from event reputaion and boom no ship wtf i just whont what is my to give it beck i earnd my 1000 q things on academy fer ianfe with 5 other caresters only this one gone dont know way
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
02-14-2014, 08:54 AM
If you have only 2 ships on the character in question, what level is that character? Is it Rear Admiral rank or higher? If not, this might be the problem as the ship is only usable by characters of that level. I'm not saying this is the case but only having 2 ships makes me wonder (unless you delete every ship once you are done with it).
You also did not answer if it is in your overflow bag.
Ensign
# 6
02-14-2014, 04:39 PM
whel i deletle all ship i done with because this carester is vl 50 skilld only for pvp and it will use only dayson ship if i ever get it beck so way make in shipyard mess when i can have only one ship i will use

Quote:
You also did not answer if it is in your overflow bag.
whel i dont understand what do you mean for that
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
02-14-2014, 04:54 PM
nemanja pogledaj u banci da nije se slucajno prebacio ili overflow bag ... nemas bas puno opcija ... sem toga jedino ti ostaje support ... iako slabo supportaju takvo nesto ali kukaj
OLD > JHAS - Battle Bug [Fed]
Ensign
# 8
02-15-2014, 02:19 AM
serbian:
ma nije u banci bre gledo sam to prvo zvao sam suport odgovorili su sa pitanjem dali se pojavio neki error kad sam otvorio kutiju ja sam rekao da se nesto pojavilo zelenm slovima ali brzo tak da nisam ni stigao procitati sta je .

english:
whel is not in the bank i loockt there in the first time , i calld support thay answerd to me and asking me did i sow some error when i opend the box i say to them i sow somting it came fast and go fast so i didnt see what was it but i think is error i am not shure what it is .
Captain
# 9
02-15-2014, 11:14 PM
Ship boxes dispense a token into your inventory, that is supposed to automatically inflate into a ship.

Sometimes, however, it fails to do so automatically. Check your inventory and overflow bag for a funny-looking icon with a strange name and try to use it.
Ensign
# 10
02-16-2014, 01:34 AM
whel i checkt bank inventory noting loogs just noting puff and ship is gone thay in support say the same and aks me for errror and i thold tham now i weiting for ther risponse over 24 hours aredy