Captain
# 1 Amicus Apparatus
02-11-2014, 10:32 PM
Hey everyone,

Now that refinement has crawled to a slow I'd like to reintroduce, Amicus Apparatus. Definitely give the mission a try and upon leaving a review, be sure to leave me a message in this thread to make sure I get you back with a review as well(if you have a mission or if you're working on one). If you find any issues, do make sure to at least mail me @kortaag so that I can mend or tailor as needed.

Hope you enjoy it

Faction: FED
Level: 50+
ID: HQ4XBYR3X

In a time where resources are devoted toward the pursuits of a fragile balance amongst the farthest of reaches into the Delta Quadrant, the Federation?s segue to the stars become subject to an unknown threat. Entire starships have gone missing but while disappearances become more frequent, your steady service record has risen into consideration to meet the unknown power at work.

A weighted mystery hangs upon your shoulders as you have been tasked to rendezvous with a cutting-edge vessel which holds a looking glass into the phenomenon. You must utilize the helping hand of the Romulan Republic to reach out to the unknown and hope to grasp onto the return of countless missing officers.

You will face the faceless; track the impossible and collide with the perils of the universe. You must return.. alive.
May good management be with you.

Last edited by kortaag; 02-16-2014 at 04:04 AM.
Captain
# 2
02-12-2014, 04:05 PM
02/14: Fixed a spot a player got stuck in.
Captain
# 3
02-16-2014, 04:00 AM
Update: Amicus Apparatus now qualifies for foundry awards!
Rihannsu
# 4
02-16-2014, 12:22 PM
Awesome! good mission.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 5
02-27-2014, 07:31 PM
Adding this to my Foundry "playlist" spreadsheet.